Wednesday Ultras WU11

Guest Go For It Owl

Guest Go For It Owl

There's a difference with 60,000 celts singing an 80's song and singing something that a 2 year old could say when they don't get there own way.

The Lach Poznan Ultra's look good because they ALL (hint) do it, not 4 or 5 people that includes tango.

Just thought I'd cut and paste your quote :biggrin:

Just changed the odd word or two!

Its easy to be crictical :mellow:

There's a difference with 20,000 Owls singing an 80's song, than not singing at all or just booing.

The Wednesday Ultra's look good because they ALL (hint) do it, not 4 or 5 people without any back up.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest super mandaric

There's a difference with 20,000 Owls singing an 80's song, than not singing at all or just booing.

The Wednesday Ultra's look good because they ALL (hint) do it, not 4 or 5 people without any back up.

No offense but your just gonna look like a bunch of t1ts, no ones going to get involved so it'll just be a massive waste of time on your behalf.

I'll not be using go for it driving school anytime soon :Dark tounge:

Guest ShawyTheOwl

Go for it owl, go for it lad.

Some right boring fookers on here

Guest intercity0wl

another looney is it half term at rampton

I honestly have no idea what he/ they are actually planning, but can assure you that you could not be further from the truth with your assumption of of the originator of this thread, quite intrigued as to what tomorrow night might bring now and rest assured this 50 year old Schoolboy will be happy to join in. UTO

Guest Go For It Owl

I bet Tango's involved.

And I bet they start singing that gay Palace song.

The 'gay place song' originated from Turkish ultra groups !

We were singing it in south stand 12 months b4 Palace came to our place !

They were really pissed off :biggrin: We kept waking them up :biggrin:

Surely some one out there would be happy we woke up the library that is the south stand ?

Why are these guys being criticised for wanting to try to create a better atmosphere? They've said they will do something that will create positive comment without requiring aggression or violence so I say go for it (pardon the pun) lads.

I think it's quite shitty to criticise these WU11 guys for trying to do something positive but I am probably a happy clapper for having such an opinion.

I honestly have no idea what he/ they are actually planning, but can assure you that you could not be further from the truth with your assumption of of the originator of this thread, quite intrigued as to what tomorrow night might bring now and rest assured this 50 year old Schoolboy will be happy to join in. UTO

Look forward to seeing you in action......

Guest jdowl1

Go for it lads,hope you go in the Kop at home matches, need to get the old defiant ,roger YOU, WE,RE WEDNESDAY,attitude back.

It would help the players too.

Guest goalthirstyhirsty

All the best on your "debut" - Up the Ultras!

Edited by goalthirstyhirsty

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Perhaps we should all wait and see what happens tonight before we criticise.

I'm hoping they're a success.

Inane Palace songs and rip off Celtic songs, I can see this being as successful as Dave Penney's Bristol Rovers reign