Wednesday Ultras WU11

Guest Go For It Owl

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Aren't you full of the joys of spring this morning.

I'm sure you'll be joining in tonight and will be bringing along some ribbons and tica-tape.

I'm quite chirpy this, just the idea of "ultras" makes my poo poo itch, them two hats across the City tried too

It's the "Ultras" bit that just makes it sound stupid IMO.

Sing, jump about, whatever it takes to liven the place up, but drop the rumbleing stupid name.

Absolutely! The name "ULTRAS" depict a group of shaven-headed, nazi thugs pretending to be football supporters.

Guest Triplej2

The 'gay place song' originated from Turkish ultra groups !

We were singing it in south stand 12 months b4 Palace came to our place !

They were really pissed off :biggrin: We kept waking them up :biggrin:

Surely some one out there would be happy we woke up the library that is the south stand ?

It was the theme tune to our relegation you flipping dipshit.

GET READY !

A new phenomenon is about to hit the terraces !

WU11 - Wednesday Ultras 2011 are ready to make an impact !

Get to Oldham to see their debut !

THE most passionate supporters ever to wear the blue and white stripes maybe small in numbers for now, but will grow !

We WILL drown out the boo boys !

No violence ! No trouble ! Just pure support !

We WILL have everyone talking about one moment at the Oldham match !

Owlstalk will be awash With WU11 talk !

WU11 :cool:

has you're mum said definitely that you can go???

Guest Big Guns

I honestly have no idea what he/ they are actually planning, but can assure you that you could not be further from the truth with your assumption of of the originator of this thread, quite intrigued as to what tomorrow night might bring now and rest assured this 50 year old Schoolboy will be happy to join in. UTO

rampton aint a school mate ,people in there make fishcake aka (jontheowl) look like the local vicar ,as 4 you joining in lady licker photos please lol

Good luck to you.

I went to a Leicester game back in October and they have 20/30 or so in the corner signing non stop throughout the game. Fosse Ultras.

It impressed me and I'm sure will grow.

Why wouldnt it work at Wednesday?

Guest eastbank

GET READY !

A new phenomenon is about to hit the terraces !

WU11 - Wednesday Ultras 2011 are ready to make an impact !

Get to Oldham to see their debut !

THE most passionate supporters ever to wear the blue and white stripes maybe small in numbers for now, but will grow !

We WILL drown out the boo boys !

No violence ! No trouble ! Just pure support !

We WILL have everyone talking about one moment at the Oldham match !

Owlstalk will be awash With WU11 talk !

WU11 :cool:

Guest eastbank

are you being financed by the club....like the italians do.....could get some merchandise done.......and make a nice little wedge....is WU11.....short for WU11verhampton.....

WU11

Me and my mates are all for this ! We cant attend tonight, but will be at Southampton ... Daggers, basically every other away game .

Is this actually a serious group or something invented at Play time in School ? If your serious about doing it right, you've probably got yourself 3 new members ... we'll see how it goes eh ! :ph34r:

Guest Go For It Owl

WU11

Me and my mates are all for this ! We cant attend tonight, but will be at Southampton ... Daggers, basically every other away game .

Is this actually a serious group or something invented at Play time in School ? If your serious about doing it right, you've probably got yourself 3 new members ... we'll see how it goes eh ! :ph34r:

Yeah we're serious :huh:

Been playing at it for a while now, but fed up wi nobody singing at matches and booing wen the first pass goes astray :mad:

We sing all through match anyway just need some more bodies on board, a few flags etc.

Plus the stunt we're gunna pull tonite!!!!!!

Something different. To keep ourselves entertained :biggrin:

The more we get on board the more ideas and new songs we get :biggrin:

Mind you if tonites stunt goes wrong we could be on 3 year banning orders so youl have to count us out ! HAHAHAHAHA

Dont worry Owlstalk its nowt serious just having a laff. Think even the yellow coats will laff ?

Hopefully

:blink:

Been playing at it for a while now, but fed up wi nobody singing at matches and booing wen the first pass goes astray :mad:

We sing all through match anyway just need some more bodies on board, a few flags etc.

Mind you if tonites stunt goes wrong we could be on 3 year banning orders so youl have to count us out ! HAHAHAHAHA

Dont worry Owlstalk its nowt serious just having a laff. Think even the yellow coats will laff ?

Hopefully

Got some bigger balloons Rob?

Guest James-The-Owl

It's Tango and his cronies innit. I flipping hate that Palace song, as others have said it's the soundtrack to our relegation. I'll be there tonight and am looking forward to how daft this lot look. Atmos at away games is top notch anyway.

Nice to see an ultras group being formed for the club - we really need more passionate fans singing and jumping around, especially with the plight the club is in atm.

Good luck and all the best!

Edited by tom

Hopefully

Is it as good as stealing the corner flag at Grimsby ? :cool: hahaaa !

Well its a good idea and im fully totally behind you boys and would love to join ... we'll see how it goes tonight eh, good luck with it !