Birmingham City v Sheffield Wednesday

Just seen the Morrison roger up for there second goal. He was well out of position and completly missed the ball when he went for the challenge, leaving Martins to run through on an empty goal

Needs switching back to rightback where he can do less damage. Until Otsemobor and Buxton are back anyway.

Some more good news from League One.

Swindon now losing.

.................................P................PTS........GD.........

Sheff..Wed............29................36...........2............

Brentford...............29................36..........-5............

Notts..County.......27................35...........0............

Plymouth..............31.................33.........-15..........

Yeovil.....................30................33.........-15..........

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Swindon................32................31.........-13...........(losing..0-1.v.Carlisle)..

Walsall.................. 32................30.........-17...........(losing..0-1.v.Colchester)..

Dag.&.Red............28................28.........-12............

Bristol.Rovers...... 31................28.........-29............(drawing..0-0.v.Oldham)..

Well done Gary WTF was he doing playing Spurr at RB anyway. Not got a clue

I don't see it like that, hes gradually shaping and improving the team, he has to use games to try everyone. Hinds going on shows that. Osbourne looks a bit of quality, just wish he would attack throw ins better.

I would move Morrison to right back and play Hinds along side Johnson.

I've always liked Hinds, I know he had a tough time of it when he last played a run of games, but he was coming back from injury.

He's not featured this season so not sure if he will be up to speed, saying that, its perhaps the best game to introduce back into the team.

I would also bring Palmer on at half time for JOC, why not, I know he's just a kid, but he looked good in pre-season and well, he's much better that O'Connor anyway.

Gotta say this team is night and day compared to before Xmas. They are poor

Megson's seen sense by putting Spurr to LB. He's played there for god knows how many years, then is switched to RB and the defence goes on to concede goal after goal down his side.

We're not pressing the ball and we don't seem anywhere near fot enough to do so. JOC simpy doesn't have the necessary athletic ability