wednesday tattoo

Guest darlo owl

Guest Triplej2

actually it's consilio et animis - by wisdom and couragemegson.gif

No you're wrong, it's definitely "Conlisio et aminis" which translates to by widsom and courage.

I should really give you the biggest whoooosh the history of owlstalk!!

What about this.

My link

[37241986.png

For most people that didnt click into it, I directly linked the image, the tatto artist here is clearly pretty good.

I like it all apart from the player in the top left, and the ground shot in the top right. Almost looks like they might have been added into it at a later date.

Edited by Pulixifer

Guest clumber58

I can read your post. I'll be fooked if I know what it means though. What's ablative case?

He's having you on................it's Past Pluperfect tense........................from the Latin ""plus quam perfectum"

The name "ablative" is derived from the Latin ablatus, the (irregular) perfect passive participle of auferre "to carry away".

Had my first wednesday tattoo last year the usual badge on my upper arm. Looking at getting another soon, so just wondering if anyone got any good ideas or pictures of a good one to get. seen a good one that feel the steel tattooist in sheffield did right good but want something different.

cheers. WTID FTB

ive got to say i think any football tattoo is chavy along with the typical england tattoo too, but each to there own