Tommy Craig Vs Darren Potter

Guest bartos

Not normally one for rumours so it's more of a question...

Has anyone heard anything along the lines of these nearly coming to blows?

I was told this evening that a pissed up Craig was giving Potter abuse in players lounge, Potter confronted him aggressively and security had to intervene

Anyone there or hear anything?

Guest Sheamus

Dunno but it sounds like summat Tom would do.

I hate the way Potter is getting singled out though. It's not his fault the ball was given away and their player was put through on goal. He did the right thing imo.

End didn't exactly justify the means did it!

Not normally one for rumours so it's more of a question...

Has anyone heard anything along the lines of these nearly coming to blows?

I was told this evening that a pissed up Craig was giving Potter abuse in players lounge, Potter confronted him aggressively and security had to intervene

Anyone there or hear anything?

So Tomo just happened to be pas :laugh: sing Peterboro tonight.....

I was sat next to Tommy for the Palace game last day of last season. When Jeffers missed the ball when a cross came in, I thought he was going to kill him. I went ballistic. A character & a passionate Wednesday fan. Feel sorry for Potter if this is true. He made a split second decision badly wrong but sure at least he tried to tackle!

I think we're being a bit harsh on Potter, I'm not sure he had a choice in trying to make the tackle.......plus he sounded like he was playing well up to that point.

Exactly this. Easy scapegoat now that Purse is gone.

Coke's flipping fault for giving the ball away.

I heard something about this on sunday.

From what i heard Tommy was quite loud and told Potter what he thought and how proud he should be to be wearing the shirt, with not much response, certainly no security involved.

But it's all just rumours, unless i hear or see myself then in the words of Frank "I know **** all about knowing **** all about owt"

Damn that filter. :biggrin:

Edited by eckingtonblue

:laugh:

I hope this is true.

Me too. I'd love to have seen Potter slot that arrogant sod. I've seen him at away games, and didn't go to Exeter, but heard his commentary, when he sounded like some spoiled thirteen year old. He's fortunate to have a high profile job, but that doesn't make him God's gift.

Me too. I'd love to have seen Potter slot that arrogant sod. I've seen him at away games, and didn't go to Exeter, but heard his commentary, when he sounded like some spoiled thirteen year old. He's fortunate to have a high profile job, but that doesn't make him God's gift.

I only hope it's true for the sheer comedy value.

Tommy from Corrie vs the moustached crab- you couldn't make it up.