5 points from 21

Or put it another way we have picked up 2 points from the last available 18 and our goal difference in these 6 games is a staggering minus 11 !!!!!!!!!

I would love irvine to succeed at SW but it is abundantly clear that he won't. I simply don't get why MM is sticking with him. Sadly our season is slipping away. Automatic promotion is well gone and the play offs are virtually out of sight too. Crowds are falling away as we now start to contemplate a relegation battle.

We have probably the biggest/ best/highest paid squad in this division, yet are failing miserably. We ALL know why. He simply has to go and go now. It doesn't matter how many players we sign, it won't make a difference with irvine in charge. GO NOW !

PS I'll bet £100 AI says the solution to the problems is to work harder in his post match interview !

Not wanting to be overdramatic here but we are 5 points from a relegation place !!

If we lose saturday and results go against us we will be in a relegation NOT promotion battle.

New era in SWFC history at last a new owner and debt free,

this is our chance of a lifetime and could it be possible we start next season in the bottom league for the first time in our history ??

Surely Not !!

We going to need to win approx 16 of the last 20 games to get automatic promotion (2.3points per game).We even need 1.75point per game to reach the play-offs. That's the same form that's put Bournemouth in 2nd place.I'm afraid this season looks like a right-off. :angry:

We clearly need a massive upturn in form but 1.75 points per game seems doable with a new manager. If Irvine goes and we reach the playoffs I'd fancy our chances.

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/teams/SheffieldWed.html

Depressing.

Last 8 - 22nd in the form table

terrible reading that isn't it .... utter gibbarge

i'm sorry but we will not be getting promoted this year. not on our current form. we have to win nearly every remaining game this season to be in with a shout

we've lost frigging 11 already and yet to play some of the top teams ...

absolutely no chance

no offense but thanks for rumbleing up this season AI .. thanks alot :mad: