that penalty retake

I watched it on Look North last night and they replayed the first penalty in "slow mo" The only people in the box were two defenders. Heff was a good yard outside when Coke struck the ball.... WE WAS ROBBED

God that spellins rough, so I put it right

Guest intercity0wl

Whether you like it or not and whether it ever gets called against anyone else or not, Heff was encroaching. Thems are the rules.

Has there been any Discussions regarding the one in the second half which had one or two people thinking the ball had crossed the line ?, as i have not seen it mentioned i guess it didn't

Has there been any Discussions regarding the one in the second half which had one or two people thinking the ball had crossed the line ?, as i have not seen it mentioned i guess it didn't

In all fairness,should the fact that the ball crossed the line or not have mattered if we had

played half decent instead of following that fookwits coaching methods.

We never really looked like breaking down the 9 man mighty yeuvil.

Edited by owlsdreamer

Whether you like it or not and whether it ever gets called against anyone else or not, Heff was encroaching. Thems are the rules.

I'm sorry mate but i have to give you a big fat NO HE WAS NOT, That was a goal If he had missed then it would have been retaken as the men in the box were Yeovil players. but as it went in it should have stood Thems the rules!!!!

If he'd have missed the first one do you reckon he'd have ordered a retake as their players encroached too?

If Coke had missed the first one then by the rules a retake should have been ordered - who knows what would have happened because it's quite rare for a penalty to be retaken

Can't see it changing tbh

We can't claim to have had the officials against us - it's frustrating i suppose but we can't have a go at the ref for making the correct decision

Yeovil are a poor team who were down to 9 players for a good portion of the game - the fact we couldn't capitalise without the refs further help is pretty damning in light of our season