Are you OK with us signing Lee Hughes?

454 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be ok with Wednesday signing Lee Hughes?

• Yes
    • No

I understand we all make mistakes.

I understand he has served time for his crime.

What I cannot understand his he ran off and left another human being to perish.

He is a coward, and that cowardice surfaced again when he waited outside the changing room for our youngest player, Mark Beevers, when we won at Notts County.

This isn't about signing a player who may get us promoted, this is about signing a player who hasn't a shred of common decency, the price is too high, I would much rather spend another season in this division than have to watch this coward doing his silly dance.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Probably makes sense.

Wouldn't surprise me if prisons nowadays have restaurants and water slides.

Plus they let kids i. . .

That was well worth repeating. It was so funny that I wouldn't be surprised to see you Live at The Apollo sometime soon.

Or should that be that they should send you on the next Apollo mission to keep the space monkey company?

Edited by theowlsman

That was well worth repeating. It was so funny that I wouldn't be surprised to see you Live at The Apollo sometime soon.

Or should that be that they should send you on the next Apollo mission to keep the space monkey company?

Double post chum.

I'd be good company for the space monkey, certainly in comparison with you.

You'd bore the **** out of him with ITK stories about the space program.

He is a coward, and that cowardice surfaced again when he waited outside the changing room for our youngest

player, Mark Beevers, when we won at Notts County.

This isn't about signing a player who may get us promoted,

this is about signing a player who hasn't a shred of common decency, the price is too high, I would much rather spend another season in this division than have to watch this coward doing his silly dance.

This. I'd rather eat a poo poo sandwich than see that scumbag in the famous blue and white.

Guest intercity0wl

Purely on an ethical and moral basis, would you be ok with Wednesday signing Lee Hughes considering his criminal record?

Not taking into account his footballing ability whatsoever.

Want to gauge the opinion amongst fans - seems very split on the thread concerning him, I would have thought the vast majority wouldn't want him here because of his past.

Oh right his past, let me think a minute, yep thought about it and i would be perfectly happy with it.

Any signing must surely only have the remainder of this season in mind.

If he was 10 years younger and as prolific I wouldn't care so long as he behaved whilst here

He's done his time and it'd be wrong of us to speculate on lack of remorse etc even if he does display all the signs of being a full weight wee wee tail

Probably makes sense.

Wouldn't surprise me if prisons nowadays have restaurants and water slides.

Plus they let kids i. . .

Spend a lot of time behind the keyboard i see, maybe you should get out more keyboard warrior...

Spend a lot of time behind the keyboard i see, maybe you should get out more keyboard warrior...

Irony alert!

You get worked up about a joke regarding Bultlins, yet would happily have Lee Hughes play for us.

Irony alert!

You get worked up about a joke regarding Bultlins, yet would happily have Lee Hughes play for us.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion, would you be happy to cheer THE RADIATOR on if gets done for false imprisonment?

People actually go to Butlins?

I'd seen the adverts, but I didn't think that people actually took their families to it.

Learn something everyday.

I actually went about 10 years ago, they were doing a Power Rangers weekend and my son was mad on them at the time......it wasn't that bad if I'm honest, although I did have to up grade the accommodation to get away from the riff raff. :biggrin:

He is a coward, and that cowardice surfaced again when he waited outside the changing room for our youngest player, Mark Beevers, when we won at Notts County.

This isn't about signing a player who may get us promoted, this is about signing a player who hasn't a shred of common decency, the price is too high, I would much rather spend another season in this division than have to watch this coward doing his silly dance.

Once a tw@ always a tw@ as my dear depart mum used to say........or words to that effect.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion, would you be happy to cheer THE RADIATOR on if gets done for false imprisonment?

*generic keyboard warrior remark*

I wouldn't be thrilled if THE RADIATOR was found guilty.

Perhaps it would be tough to cheer him if that occurs.

Don't really want to get into a debate about the levels of criminal activity.

I personally don't like the idea of Hughes coming to this club, but your point about Johnson is salient.