Bradley Wright-Phillips

Guest CDswfc

Guest BoomTownOwls

The fact he failed a medical at a different club last week and the fact that in recent seasons we have seen more than enough crocks at Hillsborough lets leave him well alone please.

Guest BoomTownOwls

So I get -1 for saying that we should not sign a player that failed a medical at Reading last week.

Will some people ever learn? :rolleyes: Hinchcliffe (failed medical at Spurs before we signed him), O'Donnell (RIP), Jeffers. Crocks when they arrived, cost us a fortune and hardly ever played.

Guest Superblades

So I get -1 for saying that we should not sign a player that failed a medical at Reading last week.

Will some people ever learn? :rolleyes: Hinchcliffe (failed medical at Spurs before we signed him), O'Donnell (RIP), Jeffers. Crocks when they arrived, cost us a fortune and hardly ever played.

Seen him quite a few times - he's ok at league 1 level but if you come back up he again I think he'll struggle to really pull up any trees in the Championship

LS ineferred in his latest 'document' that crocks were brought into the Club for reasons other than their footballing prowess.

It has been said on Plymouth site,they have had 3 bids for him. The only one which matches their valuation can only be completed if the buying club sell first.

Im not aware of us been in that situation.

This was yesterday afternoon, so unless we have bid for him since ,(which somehow I doubt) I would bet it isnt Wednesday

Guest Pil-grim

It has been said on Plymouth site,they have had 3 bids for him. The only one which matches their valuation can only be completed if the buying club sell first.

Im not aware of us been in that situation.

This was yesterday afternoon, so unless we have bid for him since ,(which somehow I doubt) I would bet it isnt Wednesday

Glasgow Rangers are the club that have had a bid accepted - but it is dependent on the Kenny Miller situation.

BWP got injured in a pre season friendly at the start of last season that kept him out of the side for most of the year. Up to now Argyle have been managing the injury since his return to action - and that seemed to be going well - 13 goals this season. The medical at Reading was done by an independent consultant, who seems to have sown the seed of doubt in, not only the minds of clubs considering bidding for him, but in BWPs' mind too, hence he hasn't played since then.

But the boy has plenty of natural talent, is a very good player at L1 level and played in the proper position will be in the Championship.

Edit to add: I believe Blackpool and Barnsley are the other interested clubs.

Edited by Pil-grim

Glasgow Rangers are the club that have had a bid accepted - but it is dependent on the Kenny Miller situation.

BWP got injured in a pre season friendly at the start of last season that kept him out of the side for most of the year. Up to now Argyle have been managing the injury since his return to action - and that seemed to be going well - 13 goals this season. The medical at Reading was done by an independent consultant, who seems to have sown the seed of doubt in, not only the minds of clubs considering bidding for him, but in BWPs' mind too, hence he hasn't played since then.

But the boy has plenty of natural talent, is a very good player at L1 level and played in the proper position will be in the Championship.

Edit to add: I believe Blackpool and Barnsley are the other interested clubs.

heard Barnsley also if they get rid of hamill