Leyton Orient - Roll Call, Travel, Accommodation and Stuff

Me + 2 travelling down on Sat morning. Meeting up with 7 more at the Walnut Tree in Leytonstone for brekkie. One tube stop to the ground or 2 mile walk.

Looking forward to it as not been for donkeys years. :biggrin:

Me Bartos (lad) a mate and his dad by car Saturday morning. There and back in the day.

Not my first trip to Orient was there 71 or 72 for a 1-0 defeat where we were done to some extent by the ref sending off Ken Knighton and in his temper ripped the dressing room door off the hinges.

We sang the song for about 5 years or so after that, anyone remember "Kenny Knocked the door down" :laugh:

UTO WTID

Me +2, Wednesdayite coach

Never done Orient before, last time we played there that was actually the only game I missed home and away in the 1991-92 season. Saw a band that night, and rather unloyally chose that over a first leg league cup midweek game in London!

You might wanna double check that mate - Hammersmith and City often closes at weekends for upgrading work

Yeah suss it when we get down there...Its a bloody nightmare. Goit family in Barking & Dagenham on the district line. And thryr'e off sometimes when we go down. Summat to do with the Olympics build i think.

Getting the train to Stratford and then it's one stop on the tube to Leyton i believe.

Another ground visited as well which is good. The only worry i've got is that i'm in row B- which i hope to flip is the covered bit given the rain down south at the moment.

All the fuss is always on Row E, trust me!!!!! :ph34r: