Leyton Orient - Roll Call, Travel, Accommodation and Stuff

Guest frannys ears

Two of us going down, drinking in stratford then either tube or walk to the match, not too sure how far it is yet. Then staying over in stratford.

Guest James-The-Owl

Me + Dad + brother in law. Driving down to my sister's house in Hampshire on Friday night, then either driving or going on the train from there to London on the Saturday. Also my first trip to Brisbane Road so another ground ticked off the list.

Me + about 6 , rolling into euston at 11.30

meeting the 6 at pancras then finding a boozer , where shall we go??????

Mabels Tavern nr Euston is a popular boozer for Owls fans in London and nice pint (Shepherds Neame beers) plus cheap and cheerful pub grub

Me + Dad + brother in law. Driving down to my sister's house in Hampshire on Friday night, then either driving or going on the train from there to London on the Saturday. Also my first trip to Brisbane Road so another ground ticked off the list.

The stadium is just about OK - the area around it is an absolute hole. There is a pub close to the ground the home fans use - what a dive. The landlord looks like Mungo Jerry and is probably the strongest man I have ever seen - he deals with any trouble makers in a very direct manner!

Guest bteriks

Going over to London from Norway Saturday morning. Leaving home at 03.00. Arrive Standsted at 08.00. Staying av King William IV Pub And Brewery in Leyton.

Going to be in London for a couple of days. Had been nice to meet som others for some pints before and after the match.

Please send me info where to meet.

the area around it is an absolute hole.

Shhh...don't let Offside_Owl hear you say that. He didn't like it when I mentioned Leyton's current crime problem...

Answering the the question, I'll be going up by District Line and then Central Line. Not yet sure when I'll be arriving there though.

Guest christheowl

7.30am train from Doncaster, about 8 of us going down ! probably go round london for abit and head to the spoons in orient ! by this time i shall be drunk !!!