Just been looking at FA dates for the rounds.....

And if we go through to the final we will miss 4 home games on the way.

These are Tranmere, Brentford, Notts County and Hartlepool.

Useless info i know but i was just looking just incase like cool.gif

all of them but Brentford are matches that we only have to turn up to win anyway, so it doesnt matter when we play them lol

how many goals have we scored against notts county and Hartlepool this season? and how many conceded?

all of them but Brentford are matches that we only have to turn up to win anyway, so it doesnt matter when we play them lol

how many goals have we scored against notts county and Hartlepool this season? and how many conceded?

I bet the majority of people thought we only had to turn up at Brentford for the 3 points. Them bottom of league us second with the chance to go top. Look what happened there.

Scored 4 against County and 1 against, and 9 against Hartlepool with 1 against

I bet the majority of people thought we only had to turn up at Brentford for the 3 points. Them bottom of league us second with the chance to go top. Look what happened there.

Scored 4 against County and 1 against, and 9 against Hartlepool with 1 against

yeah i suppose with brentford

but i dont see us losing to hartlepool or county this season

we have a good record against them this season pre-milan signings so all should be good for them

Ironically, Hartlepool will be in front of us if they win their game in hand.

I will hereby predict that if we reach the FA Cup final we will not be promoted.

Is it wrong of me to consider that I might actually accept another season in this division if we got to the FA Cup final?

Not that it'll happen of course, but I think I'd accept being (presumably?) the the first 3rd-tier team to reach the final of the FA Cup in the history of the competition as a trade off for not getting promoted...

Guest arobert

Possibly the miost stupid post I have ever read from Beatson who said:

"them but Brentford are matches that we only have to turn up to win anyway, so it doesnt matter when we play them"

Perhaps Beatson should be reminded that Exeter fans were recently chanting "We want six" and "Easy, easy"

so grow up and please never ever take any result for granted

Guest starrydave

Is that the same Notts County that just beat Sunderland 2-1!

Bloody numpty!

Guest Willyowl

To be fair Notts County have picked up as of late, when we played them at their place and won it was officially the worst I have seen a team play in 8 years and still win, we were very poor but they were god awful.