Rory Fallon

Guest Big Guns

Thats exactly what people said about Mellor - Preston don't want him, must be crap.

yes look what happened to fergie junior he got the bullet and preston are bottom think sven knows what hes doing

He's a target man, which is something I think we have been missing this season at times. He'd give defences something different to worry about thats for sure, but I'd be lying if I was to say it was an exciting signing fit for the Championship, he hasnt pulled up any trees at that level.

true.

do we really need a striker? we need a centre back to replace purse and another defender who can cover if required. seen eddie nolan mentioned a few times - anybody know his situation? i.e. is he getting a game at preston/is he available? i liked him last year, for a player on loan he showed often more passion and committment to the cuase than the rest of the jokers that took us down and he is versatile - defenders priority for me.

eddie nolan has only just joined scunny in the summer...and is a regular so i doubt he would leave to come to us

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Irvine can sign all the additional strikers he wants but without a decent midfield it is simply a waste of money.

Hoof...........

Guest swfc 4 lyfe

eddie nolan has only just joined scunny in the summer...and is a regular so i doubt he would leave to come to us

Yea he did but only on loan :st2:

Edited by swfc 4 lyfe

Guest Saturday Owl

Not my cup of tea personally, there must be better strikers on the market.

Maybe Buddle isn't coming now? January is going to be a long hard month, in a good way. :biggrin:

I'd have my house on him scoring against them if he signs for us.

He scored against us last season. He had a really good game too but surely you must be underwhelmed about the possibility of him signing? A handful yes, but quality? I would say no. Not a player that will make an impact in the Championship.