Rory Fallon

Guest Briscoe Inferno

We don't need a forward FFS we need a decent midfield first to provide service to the quality we already have up front.

Its not a coincidence that Tudders is now bagging up at Forest.

Guest Bournemouth Owl

We don't need a forward FFS we need a decent midfield first to provide service to the quality we already have up front.

Its not a coincidence that Tudders is now bagging up at Forest.

Bang on

Just good to be linked with players again:

St.Ledger

Morrison

Cairney

Tyson/McCleary/Adebola

Buddle

Fallon

are the names ive heard, id be happy with any of them tbf. Fallon can do a job in this division.

Fallon's supposed to be a striker, but he's bombed wherever he's been. Signing him would be a negative move. He's shocking.

Actually theres nothing wrong with Michael Morrison and Rory Fallon is probably OK for this division but given the opportunity by the chairman to bring in some impact players, would just these two fit the bill. We are crying out for a midfield player who can dictate play and a dominant defender who will hold our back line together. Up front we have the excellent Mellor and Morrison but with Tudgay leaving we need to add another forward. Now I would have hoped we would bring in someone with pace who would give us a different option. If we address those three areas and theres money left in the kitty, then Fallon and Morrison perhaps.

Guest wewantsturrockback

Don't want him either but he seems to score against us :(

true.

do we really need a striker? we need a centre back to replace purse and another defender who can cover if required. seen eddie nolan mentioned a few times - anybody know his situation? i.e. is he getting a game at preston/is he available? i liked him last year, for a player on loan he showed often more passion and committment to the cuase than the rest of the jokers that took us down and he is versatile - defenders priority for me.

We do need a striker, a young pacy striker who can link with mellor or Morrison. As others have said we need a new midfielder preferably a Sean Derry type player who sits in front of the back four and breaks up play. This with coke or miller infront would be a great move.

Guest wewantsturrockback

We do need a striker, a young pacy striker who can link with mellor or Morrison. As others have said we need a new midfielder preferably a Sean Derry type player who sits in front of the back four and breaks up play. This with coke or miller infront would be a great move.

can see your point re derry type of player - but for me a lot of the games we have lost this year are games we have been overrun in, and/or just given up goals too softly caused by purse and/or another at the back. having another striker wouldnt have saved any of these games just because the opposition always has a chance to score with our defending when you get stuck into purse and put pressure on him.

i suppose another striker would be good, just for me not a priority and i suppose I look at it as though the less milan spends now the more he has to spend next year hopefully in the championship.

is coke and or mellor due back any time soon?