Honest poll on who wants AI to leave or stay???

527 members have voted

1. 1. Irvine..... Leave or Stay?????

• Leave???
    • Stay???
    • Not Sure???
  2. 2. Replacement

• Ron Atkinson
    • Gary Megson
    • Roland Nilsson
    • Martin O'Neil
    • Gianfranco Zola
    • Nigel Worthington
    • A.N.Other
    • Happy with Irvine

Guest intercity0wl

Just want to get an idea to some up how people feel about Irvine and find out who wants who.

UTO WTID :happy:

Needs another option on the replacement part of the poll for thoses who vote stay in the first part, to allow there vote to register, nice easy to get a 100% go vote tho Chris, :biggrin:

Edited by intercity0wl

There's we go another option sorted. Apologies to anyone who wanted this option.

Just done it because there's that many thread and I'm sure most would like to know what the general members on here would like.

Then can send this to MM :ph34r:

Edited by bolly1988

Would be a decent appointment but just depends on what MM wants to pay so can always hope.

Agree, it'd be great if he wanted to seize the challenge at a lower league club like Big Jack did in the 70s, but O'Neill could probably walk into a top job as soon as one became available if he wanted to. Liverpool?

MM hasn't really appointed many big names as managers before though. Redknapp at Pompey didn't have an amazing record, and at Leicester the likes of Holloway (at the time), Megson, Allen, Pearson and Sousa weren't exactly stellar names in management. It was the new owners at Leicester who attracted/paid for Sven.

Agree, it'd be great if he wanted to seize the challenge at a lower league club like Big Jack did in the 70s, but O'Neill could probably walk into a top job as soon as one became available if he wanted to. Liverpool?

MM hasn't really appointed many big names as managers before though. Redknapp at Pompey didn't have an amazing record, and at Leicester the likes of Holloway (at the time), Megson, Allen, Pearson and Sousa weren't exactly stellar names in management. It was the new owners at Leicester who attracted/paid for Sven.

Nothing with dreaming :biggrin:

Voted O'Neill as a replacement, purely because the option was there. Absolutely no chance of getting him though, sadly.

Me too.

Although voted not sure on AI leaving.

If we lose any of our next three games, then my mind will be made up, however if we win them all, then ????????

Guest torbayowl

do we really need a big name. someone with a plan a and a plan b that both work on and off the pitch wold be great AI clueless hes got a great sqaud to work with bt doesnt use it well enough.

Guest britmod_owl

Me too.

Although voted not sure on AI leaving.

If we lose any of our next three games, then my mind will be made up, however if we win them all, then ????????

This is the issue if we go on a good winning streak and the 5-1 was our one off blip then i don't mind. If this has the same effect as Huddersfield at home i dont mind having to put up with a few crap matches if it then turns us into a wiining streak. I just want promotion and if irvine delivers it i would happily chant for his barmy army, if he doesn't then i wills ing against him. What i wouldn't like is that if we get irvine replaced the links that we have through him i.e mellor don't carry on, as i know he is a bag fan of AI

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Wonder what the result of this poll would have been if it was presented immediately after the 6-2 home win last week ?

like ive said all along our problem is our mainly our defense, a real powerful midfielder would be welcome as well, as soon as that is sorted we will be good enough to win this league not just a top 6 placing

But that requires money and thankfully we now have that

I have faith in Irvine, absolute faith