Money back for yesterday???

Guest international owl

Guest international owl

Waste of time yesterday,absolute poo . I think the club should cough up to everyone of us who risked our lives to drive in those conditions to watch that crap!!! Anyone agree?? Anyone from the club care to comment???? F&%$ing Disgrace!!!!

Guest normski

agreed it's happened in the past at other clubs

I didn't make the journey But I think it's only fair the players put the Xmas bonus back to the travelling fans yesterday

Guest Handsworthowl

I Went down yesterday, nearly turned back around Brum due to weather and seeing many smashed up cars etc. Had to stay in a below par B+B due to the same reasons last night, on top of all that we had to watch Wednesdays capitulation, At least we got an apology from AI and the 'players'... Oh wait...

Guest intercity0wl

As one of those disgruntled fans that spent a fair amount of dosh travelling yesterday, I must say it'd be nice. But...

It's never going to happen and to be honest nor should it. We pay our money and take our chances, sadly.

100% correct, a ticket is purchased to watch a footy match which hopefully will result in a Wednesday win but even its a 5-1 defeat you get what you paid for, a football match. Take the rough with the smooth, its always been that way, and always will be, wont be our last heavy defeat, might even get another this season..

Edited by intercity0wl

Why would you want to claim the money back?

You paid the money knowing that anything could happen, and Wednesday being a rediculously unpredictable team to watch, why try and claim the money back?! We've had some thumping over the last two or three years and the next could always be just round the corner.

I don't go to watch Wednesday win, I go to watch Wednesday. No matter how poo we are.

Guest international owl

Why would you want to claim the money back?

You paid the money knowing that anything could happen, and Wednesday being a rediculously unpredictable team to watch, why try and claim the money back?! We've had some thumping over the last two or three years and the next could always be just round the corner.

I don't go to watch Wednesday win, I go to watch Wednesday. No matter how poo we are.

After a near 600 mile round trip I expect to see the team at least put the effort in. Went to Carlisle in the cup, we lost I never said a word as at least their was some effort, albeit minimal. Irvine stood on the sideline yesterday and was clueless and did nothing about it. Yesterday was the worst effort related performance I have seen. Not sure if ya went mucker but I'm sure if ya did ya would be peeved mate. Players get paid thousands a week of which I contribute to by attending matches, so damn right I expect the team to perform, if they lose after giving their all then i'd have no complaints. I don't want to clain the money back, the club should offer the f-----g money back.

It would be the gesture that would count, for the fans that made such a long trip at this time of year in this weather to witness such an emphatic defeat.

You can't ask for a nice gesture though. The club will do it if they want to, it shouldn't be requested.

I'd rather he spent £13,600 on improving our club, stadium etc.

Yup.

We pay our money to support the club so they can spend it on the necessary things to keep us moving forward. I don't see the logic in asking for the money back, even though it would be a nice gesture if the club did.

100% correct, a ticket is purchased to watch a footy match which hopefully will result in a Wednesday win but even its a 5-1 defeat you get what you paid for, a football match. Take the rough with the smooth, its always been that way, and always will be, wont be our last heavy defeat, might even get another this season..

I'm amazed we haven't had one before now ,Huddersfield played far better than we did and we could quite easily have been tonked plus one ot two others