A view from Wiltshire

Guest moonraker

Guest moonraker

Hi folks.

First of all i havn't come on here to gloat(why not?)....top notch away support today considering all the circumstances,weather etc..

A draw would have been a fair result but JPM was odds on to ****** the winner...just wish he would play like that every week.

The Morrison goal that stood was a big talking point,a ref cant win though because if he gave you a pen and sent the keeper off then the penalty was missed...you would have wanted the goal.

You Wednesday fans saw Austin today...........jeez he is quality,only been playing a year!

As for yourselfs i feel that you are certs to go up....you can only get better, with money to spend in January as well probably so considering you are in the playoff places anyway it looks good.

Have a feeling that we may be up there as the season goes on.

Good luck from now on and i for one is looking forward to the match in Sheffield.

Hi folks.

First of all i havn't come on here to gloat(why not?)....top notch away support today considering all the circumstances,weather etc..

A draw would have been a fair result but JPM was odds on to ****** the winner...just wish he would play like that every week.

The Morrison goal that stood was a big talking point,a ref cant win though because if he gave you a pen and sent the keeper off then the penalty was missed...you would have wanted the goal.

You Wednesday fans saw Austin today...........jeez he is quality,only been playing a year!

As for yourselfs i feel that you are certs to go up....you can only get better, with money to spend in January as well probably so considering you are in the playoff places anyway it looks good.

Have a feeling that we may be up there as the season goes on.

Good luck from now on and i for one is looking forward to the match in Sheffield.

:laugh:

:angry:

Guest moonraker

Would you like another one of our Managers...?

Please...!

No disrespect mate but you need a reality check.

Nearly bust with a poo manager....in the playoffs!

Not on here to argue with you but we would love to have some of the players you have.

As i said theres only one way you are going..upwards.

We are a good team.....Hudds Saints Gas Colchester and yourselfs can vouch for that.

Get over it and get behind your team......a while ago it looked like you may not have one.

We've got decent enough players.

We have a good squad in fact, we are pretty happy with what we've got.

We just need someone who'll let them play.

Anyway good luck to Swindon for the rest of the season...!

Not on here to argue with you but we would love to have some of the players you have.As i said theres only one way you are going..upwards.

We are a good team.....Hudds Saints Gas Colchester and yourselfs can vouch for that.

Get over it and get behind your team......a while ago it looked like you may not have one.

When coming from an opposition fan it highlights the fact even more, that whilst me may have the players, we don't have the manager that allows them to play to their strengths.

Not on here to argue with you but we would love to have some of the players you have.

Sorry?

Telling us to get behind our team but don't want to argue?

Thanks for your sentiments but don't come on here and tell us how we should support our team - or perhaps we should come onto your board when you bring 350 to Hillsborough.

Guest moonraker

Sorry?

Telling us to get behind our team but don't want to argue?

Thanks for your sentiments but don't come on here and tell us how we should support our team - or perhaps we should come onto your board when you bring 350 to Hillsborough.

Thats so sad George...a typical Leeds mentality......believe me when i say that we will have more at your ground than you had here today......ware ever we are in the table.

Support the team as you see fit......come on our board,you have/will be welcome.....as i said i didn't come on to gloat.

I will roger off now.

I agree with you mate.I know Furious George doesnt but i do.As u say we came close to extinction,or at the very least admin.We reckon weve a crap manager,we should have cash to spend in the transfer window yet we are still in the play off places.Majorly disappointing result today but we can kick on.

Thats so sad George...a typical Leeds mentality......believe me when i say that we will have more at your ground than you had here today......ware ever we are in the table.

Support the team as you see fit......come on our board,you have/will be welcome.....as i said i didn't come on to gloat.

I will roger off now.

I can tell you now that your away following is nowhere near as good as ours so I think you should roger off :biggrin:

I will roger off now.

We have a few fools that frequent this board mate, most of which don't even watch the team. Ten bob cockends.

Ignore them, and best of luck for the season. I watched you best Bristol Rovers this season, and thought you were excellent.

Wrong mate , their cup final was beating the mighty Arsenal 3-1 in the league cup final, starring Don Rogers , not bad eh?

Show respect mate and you get it back

To be fair to FG, after the last decade - and particularly the last few months - when a fan of another side comes onto our board telling us we need a reality check and telling us how to support our team only a matter of hours after a frustrating defeat in a game we should have got more from, I can appreciate what it may have got his back up somewhat!

Hahaha.

Swindon fans bragging of bringing more fans up here than we took down to their place.

Jesus H. Christ.

Cheers 10 years of poo , crappy weather and a boring, dull, negative, uninspiring manager.

Btw... Swindon fan(s). Don't come on here and bring up support and attendances. We blow MOST teams out of the water outisde the Premier League over the last 10 year, be it home or away.

Guest moonraker

Right folks......read the origanal post,i congratulated your support..

Furious George seemed to think it funny by mentioning we would only bring 350 to your place....all i did was respond to him being a prize wee pipe....and saying rightly that we would bring plenty to Sheffield.

So i didn't come on here bringing up support and attendances.......came on to say well done basicly......and as i said in the origanal post(if you read it) feel you are certs to go up.