A view from Wiltshire

Guest moonraker

Right folks......read the origanal post,i congratulated your support..

Furious George seemed to think it funny by mentioning we would only bring 350 to your place....all i did was respond to him being a prize wee pipe....and saying rightly that we would bring plenty to Sheffield.

So i didn't come on here bringing up support and attendances.......came on to say well done basicly......and as i said in the origanal post(if you read it) feel you are certs to go up.

You forgot to mention you told us to get a reality check and get behind our team.

Apart from that though you're welcome on here any time. Cardiffowl will have you rumbleing running when you get to Hillsborough though. Be warned.

Edited by Furious George

Right folks......read the origanal post,i congratulated your support..

Furious George seemed to think it funny by mentioning we would only bring 350 to your place....all i did was respond to him being a prize wee pipe....and saying rightly that we would bring plenty to Sheffield.

So i didn't come on here bringing up support and attendances.......came on to say well done basicly......and as i said in the origanal post(if you read it) feel you are certs to go up.

Ignore them pal, its the reason Blades call us MASSIVE ,youve won as much as us in our life time

Guest Steve Longden

Hi folks.

First of all i havn't come on here to gloat(why not?)....top notch away support today considering all the circumstances,weather etc..

A draw would have been a fair result but JPM was odds on to ****** the winner...just wish he would play like that every week.

The Morrison goal that stood was a big talking point,a ref cant win though because if he gave you a pen and sent the keeper off then the penalty was missed...you would have wanted the goal.

You Wednesday fans saw Austin today...........jeez he is quality,only been playing a year!

As for yourselfs i feel that you are certs to go up....you can only get better, with money to spend in January as well probably so considering you are in the playoff places anyway it looks good.

Have a feeling that we may be up there as the season goes on.

Good luck from now on and i for one is looking forward to the match in Sheffield.

Im pissed but no offence.....fornicate off

Doesnt matter if we score or miss its still a red card for Fraser Digby or whatever his name is.

No idea about the disallowed goal regarding offside

Charlie Austin is a coke head and no David Hirst

Your Police, Stewards and general organistion of a big away following was a disgrace and you should be ashamed........thank God Phil King made it a fun day.

Hi folks.

First of all i havn't come on here to gloat(why not?)....top notch away support today considering all the circumstances,weather etc..

A draw would have been a fair result but JPM was odds on to ****** the winner...just wish he would play like that every week.

The Morrison goal that stood was a big talking point,a ref cant win though because if he gave you a pen and sent the keeper off then the penalty was missed...you would have wanted the goal.

You Wednesday fans saw Austin today...........jeez he is quality,only been playing a year!

As for yourselfs i feel that you are certs to go up....you can only get better, with money to spend in January as well probably so considering you are in the playoff places anyway it looks good.

Have a feeling that we may be up there as the season goes on.

Good luck from now on and i for one is looking forward to the match in Sheffield.

What do the Swindon fans think of Danny Wilson as manager mate?

Guest PoortAtBest

Hahaha.

Swindon fans bragging of bringing more fans up here than we took down to their place.

Jesus H. Christ.

Cheers 10 years of poo , crappy weather and a boring, dull, negative, uninspiring manager.

Btw... Swindon fan(s). Don't come on here and bring up support and attendances. We blow MOST teams out of the water outisde the Premier League over the last 10 year, be it home or away.

Getting high attendances is nothing to be proud of in this league, it shows how much you are underachieving. You may say Dagenham don't belong because of they're attendances and are a "small" club, yes they are a small club but them being in league one shows just how big of an achievment that is when theyre playing the likes of teams that everage 15k + every other week.

Guest moonraker

Last post...honest!

Can understand your frustrations about the stewards etc.....if you had won you may have liked them,we are having a complete ground rebuild starting next year hopefully...will still be at the County Ground though rather than a soul less new kwik fix stadium(Colchester being the most shocking example)

Seriously you have a decent team though Clinton Morrison is a bizarre player to watch..brilliant first half....pants in the second.

Wilson has the fans split at the moment....we just dont get motivated for the easier matches...i like him but his tactics are baffling at times.

Danny Ward was brilliant for us on loan last season and would do a great job for you if you got him....though a double hernia op at his age is worrying.

I think fans like personality and Wilson and dare i say it Irvine are very dour in the personality stakes.

As i said i feel you will go up....and to be honest with your fan base you deserve it.....for all you who like a punt get on Austin for top scorer in LGE 1.....missed 5 weeks and still is at the top end of the charts.

Mandaric tried really hard to get Simon Cox at Leicester so that maybe an option for you though would he drop two divisions...doubt it.

Will pop back after the return match.....so from a Robin to you Owls.....toodle pip.

Guest moonraker

Cheers...........nope not great numbers but fair play to the fans who went...i never went as i am saving for Accrington :biggrin:

Guest Saturday Owl

I though Swindon fans were good today, got behind the team, made some bits of noise and travelled a fair way when their team seemed doomed.

Compare that to Brentford or Hartlepool or summat.

^^ Hartlepool was laughable.

Cheers...........nope not great numbers but fair play to the fans who went...i never went as i am saving for Accrington :biggrin:

Why would you do that when Accrington are coming up via the playoffs.

More likely a trip to Don Valley Stadium for a game with Rov'rum!