Spurr

Definitely loves the club and the fans

The passion in his celebration reminded me why I'm a wednesdayite

I would love to be able to play 4 the owls and u can see tommy does

We've got tommy spurr tommy spurr !!

It's uncanny:

I also love the club and the fans, would love to play for the Owls, showed a lot of promise early on, but am now completely poo at football.

Did okay, thought he linked well with Teale in first half and between them offered the only threat.

Distribution was inconsistent to say the least and is a key area to improve. Would benefit from looking for the short pass into midfield rather than the Irvine-Hoofball punt upfield.

Still that said, he is our best centre-half and the sooner he replaces Purse the better.

Beevers has been well and truly 'Irvined' and is completed gone in terms of self-confidence.

I would be playing Spurr/Buxton as centre back pairing next game.

Because he's crap...

Ok he has passion, gives 110% etc ect but he's just not goo enough.

he needs to get back to basics, ask for more training, more ball control, if he masters this, he'll have more confidence, and tommy's a confidence player, who knows what the limit is with him...but at present he's shot...

Guest Sniper1

Spurr is a better defender than Jones and he has a very good long throw. Gets too much stick from some IMO.

I think Tommy gets stick because he is a poor footballer.

Im not just slating him for the sake of it so ill explain my remark.

1. He's a left back. he gets done for pace whenever the opposition attack down his side.

2. He lacks pace and he isn't strong enough to out muscle players.

3. His positional sense is ropey to say the least he often gets caught ball watching which then leads to him being on the wrong side of the attacker.

4. Likes to get forward but due to lack of pace isn't that effective.

5. Gets plenty of chances to get a decent ball in, we normally get 2/3 good ones a season.

6. His second touch is normally a tackle.

7. He looks so uncomfortable in pocession.

But he's got a big heart.

He got murdered last season in the championship, League one sides target him also.

I hope he can forget about left back and concentrate on CB, needs to put some meat on and with hard work he could turn into a solid CB.

I think Tommy gets stick because he is a poor footballer.

Im not just slating him for the sake of it so ill explain my remark.

1. He's a left back. he gets done for pace whenever the opposition attack down his side.

2. He lacks pace and he isn't strong enough to out muscle players.

3. His positional sense is ropey to say the least he often gets caught ball watching which then leads to him being on the wrong side of the attacker.

4. Likes to get forward but due to lack of pace isn't that effective.

5. Gets plenty of chances to get a decent ball in, we normally get 2/3 good ones a season.

6. His second touch is normally a tackle.

7. He looks so uncomfortable in pocession.

But he's got a big heart.

He got murdered last season in the championship, League one sides target him also.

I hope he can forget about left back and concentrate on CB, needs to put some meat on and with hard work he could turn into a solid CB.

Not sure I agree with that. Especially the bit in bold. He had the highest number of assists out of everyone in the entire team last season.