Show your support for Club9

OK lets cut it your way then

1.6 million + 8 Million (40% of the min 20m debt) devided by £400k a year- ah yea I see what you mean, a return after 24 years!!! where do i sign??

Ive got no money whatsoever...but plus the 8 million i also haven't got....it makes 8 million...or f.ck all...it depends which fvckin' idiot is doing the maths...sorry math

Edited by asteener1867

OK lets cut it your way then

1.6 million + 8 Million (40% of the min 20m debt) devided by £400k a year- ah yea I see what you mean, a return after 24 years!!! where do i sign??

You might have to explain the maths a little to me,

Club 9 pays £1.6 million, gets £400k per year odd back, so gets their investment back within 4 years (not including the time value of money)

They can go and retire in Florida if they like, they won't owe £30 million of debt, £20 mm, or £8mm. The club will.

Guest mickymagik

you do know the currency of choice is jelly babies and such don't you......if that is what you want then it's a done deal......i can smell the sweeties

Oooh, a piece of candy. :biggrin:

Who?

Hardly going to name people on here am I? That's the problem with the last few years of fruitless talks - anybody you hear about coming on a chat forum is almost certainly a chancer. Real deals done by people who actually have the money are done in private they have no need to interact with the fans first. If there's one thing I've learnt from this sorry saga that is it.

You might have to explain the maths a little to me,

Club 9 pays £1.6 million, gets £400k per year odd back, so gets their investment back within 4 years (not including the time value of money)

They can go and retire in Florida if they like, they won't owe £30 million of debt, £20 mm, or £8mm. The club will.

Well lets say that their time and effort will cost £200k a year, so straight away thats a return in 8 years (we can blow £200k a year just on paying a chairman) - not particularly attractive investment at this point. Next is the issue of the debt - loan note holders, the bank and any other creditors would want their money back BEFORE anything gets paid out as a return to investors

Cant wait to see that shortlist of others that are waiting to invest....

Guest thetruthisoutthere

F.A.O. CONSILIO

can i buy your soul please, i think £2000 should be a fair price but i want to charge you £400 per yeat for all eternity for the administration after all it's a lot of paperwork.Once i have got the deal through i will still continue to collect my fee every year also.

Once i have your soul i may throw you another £3000 in 6 months and if you live to see yourself get a promotion at work i will try and get my friend Lucifer to throw in another £5000 but there is no guarantee you will get the final 5k .........lets not forget Lucifer was going to come up with all this money originally but when the deal was about to be made...when push come to shuv and the question was asked show me the money.....guess what....the goalposts were shifted......whats to stop that happening again ?

Dance with the devil and you pay the concequences.

Its about pulling together and sending a clear message because at the moment, the current board wont let them do what you say.

I guess that was lost on you

No.

Im not going to support anything that is uncertain.

Club9 can get my support the moment after they've kicked out the board and have control. Till then.

Guest Housey

Well lets say that their time and effort will cost £200k a year, so straight away thats a return in 8 years (we can blow £200k a year just on paying a chairman) - not particularly attractive investment at this point. Next is the issue of the debt - loan note holders, the bank and any other creditors would want their money back BEFORE anything gets paid out as a return to investors

Cant wait to see that shortlist of others that are waiting to invest....

Lee it's over - move on, you tried and failed live with it. You are embarrassing yourself now.

No.

Im not going to support anything that is uncertain.

Club9 can get my support the moment after they've kicked out the board and have control. Till then.

I thought you wanted the WTID to succeed with their bid?

You've got more faces than the town hall clock.

Guest intercity0wl

I thought you wanted the WTID to succeed with their bid?

You've got more faces than the town hall clock.

And probably got the same inner workings as said Clock.

Guest Housey

..tell you what, if come mid-December we are languishing in mid-table League 1 mediocrity and England don't win the WC bid, we'll be lucky to get 5 magic beans and a knackered old cow...

Id rarther have the beans.

Guest mickymagik

Id rarther have the beans.

Once there lived a man who had a passion for baked beans. He loved them, but they had a lively reaction on him. Then one day he met a girl and fell in love. When it became apparent that they would marry, he thought to himself, "she is such a sweet and gentle girl, she will never go for this kind of carrying on." So making the supreme sacrifice, he gave up baked beans. They were married shortly thereafter.

Months later, his car broke down on the way home from work, and he had to walk home. On the way home, he went into a small cafe and called his wife and told her that he would be late because he had to walk home. After making the call, he smelled baked beans in the cafe. They were the best beans he had ever smelled! He could not resist and had three large orders of baked beans.

All the way home he had gas.

His wife seemed excited and somewhat agitated to see him, exclaiming,"darling, I have the most wonderful surprise for dinner tonight!"

She blindfolded him and led him to his chair at the dining room table. He seated himself. Just as she was about to remove the blindfold, the telephone rang. She made him vow not to touch the blindfold until she returned. Seizing the opportunity of her absence, he shifted his weight to one leg and let go. It was not loud, but as ripe as rotten eggs. He took the napkin from his lap and fanned the air about him.

Things had just returned to normal when he felt another urge coming on. So he shifted his weight to the other leg and let go again. This was a prize winner. He figured that he must be done. But then he made a third fart. This one made the flowers at the table wilt! Yet somehow his wife didn't hear him.

While keeping his ear on the phone conversation in the hall, he again fanned vigorously until he heard the phone farewells, indicating the end of his freedom. He was the very picture of innocence when his wife returned.

Apologizing for taking so long, she asked if he had peeked. He assured her that he had not.

At this point, she removed the blindfold and there was his surprise -- Twelve dinner guests seated around the table for his surprise birthday party!

Sadly the CS9 bid is history.

The current Directors are coming in for a lot of abuse on these threads, but to a man they are likely to lose out on substantial investments either on takeover or should we fall into administration. None are paid for their time.

Our current position in the third tier of football is unacceptable, but the blame I would suggest is much more widely apportioned than the current Directors.

Sadly the CS9 bid is history.

The current Directors are coming in for a lot of abuse on these threads, but to a man they are likely to lose out on substantial investments either on takeover or should we fall into administration. None are paid for their time.

Our current position in the third tier of football is unacceptable, but the blame I would suggest is much more widely apportioned than the current Directors.

IMO everyone who has been on the Board since the Nineties is culpable in the shameful decline of this great Club. I am staggered that they haven't done the honourable thing

Responsible for the debt. Responsible for the appointment of mediocre manager after mediocre manager. Responsible for legal action which cost the club money but not themselves.

Please excuse me if i don't agree with your sentiments.

Edited by Freshfish

Responsible for the debt. Responsible for the appointment of mediocre manager after mediocre manager. Responsible for legal action which cost the club money but not themselves.

Please excuse me if i don't agree with your sentiments.

I agree, but here is my challenge to you.

What would you have done differently. Would you have slashed our spending in the mid 90;s (risking an earlier relegation)?

Guest Housey

Once there lived a man who had a passion for baked beans. He loved them, but they had a lively reaction on him. Then one day he met a girl and fell in love. When it became apparent that they would marry, he thought to himself, "she is such a sweet and gentle girl, she will never go for this kind of carrying on." So making the supreme sacrifice, he gave up baked beans. They were married shortly thereafter.

Months later, his car broke down on the way home from work, and he had to walk home. On the way home, he went into a small cafe and called his wife and told her that he would be late because he had to walk home. After making the call, he smelled baked beans in the cafe. They were the best beans he had ever smelled! He could not resist and had three large orders of baked beans.

All the way home he had gas.

His wife seemed excited and somewhat agitated to see him, exclaiming,"darling, I have the most wonderful surprise for dinner tonight!"

She blindfolded him and led him to his chair at the dining room table. He seated himself. Just as she was about to remove the blindfold, the telephone rang. She made him vow not to touch the blindfold until she returned. Seizing the opportunity of her absence, he shifted his weight to one leg and let go. It was not loud, but as ripe as rotten eggs. He took the napkin from his lap and fanned the air about him.

Things had just returned to normal when he felt another urge coming on. So he shifted his weight to the other leg and let go again. This was a prize winner. He figured that he must be done. But then he made a third fart. This one made the flowers at the table wilt! Yet somehow his wife didn't hear him.

While keeping his ear on the phone conversation in the hall, he again fanned vigorously until he heard the phone farewells, indicating the end of his freedom. He was the very picture of innocence when his wife returned.

Apologizing for taking so long, she asked if he had peeked. He assured her that he had not.

At this point, she removed the blindfold and there was his surprise -- Twelve dinner guests seated around the table for his surprise birthday party!

Almost as embarrassing as the offer cloud 9 made