Show your support for Club9

They don't need my support, they need to take over SWFC.

Its about pulling together and sending a clear message because at the moment, the current board wont let them do what you say.

I guess that was lost on you

Its about pulling together and sending a clear message because at the moment, the current board wont let them do what you say.

I guess that was lost on you

has the very little fact that even if the bank agreed to this derisory offer and they haven't got the cash in place lost on you ?

They want 40% of our club for 1.6m. We may fallen to the third tier, but we still have a near 40,000 seater stadium, still big support , potential world cup venue and good community ties.

They are trying to get our club on the cheap, hoping relegation will make a quick sale for them.

For me it's a NO, too many grey areas in the bid.

has the very little fact that even if the bank agreed to this derisory offer and they haven't got the cash in place lost on you ?

4 years and this the the best offer, actually the only offer - do you really think someone is going to come along and make a better one. Its time to get real and the bank will realise this if they see their current investors (us) revolting in numbers

They want 40% of our club for 1.6m. We may fallen to the third tier, but we still have a near 40,000 seater stadium, still big support , potential world cup venue and good community ties.

They are trying to get our club on the cheap, hoping relegation will make a quick sale for them.

For me it's a NO, too many grey areas in the bid.

Whats 40% of £20 -30 Million debt? - would you pay more than £1.6m to inherit that, with no gaurantees of making a penny back

Guest thetruthisoutthere

I have a gold mine for sale - i think the latest offer i recieved of 2 dried peanuts and a bag of walkers followed by 2 boxes of jelly babies in 6 months time and a mini fridge full choc ices of wasnt quite large enough for me to be handing the deeds over just yet.

Guest mickymagik

I have a gold mine for sale - i think the latest offer i recieved of 2 dried peanuts and a bag of walkers followed by 2 boxes of jelly babies in 6 months time and a mini fridge full choc ices of wasnt quite large enough for me to be handing the deeds over just yet.

Will you CASH MA GOLD?? :biggrin:

4 years and this the the best offer, actually the only offer - do you really think someone is going to come along and make a better one. Its time to get real and the bank will realise this if they see their current investors (us) revolting in numbers

Yes actually

I know your hearts in the right place but I'm afraid your common sense has gone for a jog

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Will you CASH MA GOLD?? biggrin.gif

you do know the currency of choice is jelly babies and such don't you......if that is what you want then it's a done deal......i can smell the sweeties