Show your support for Club9

Guest Ameezy

The offer by Club 9 was derisory.

How they have the gall to expect 400k management fees from a club that can barely pay 500k to service it's debt is beyond me. Where do they expect we'd get the near £1m per annum to service the debt and pay the fees from? Sacking the Lady Owls?

Also, what exactly would the management fees be for? I'm sorry but the milk ran dry from this cash cow a long time ago. There's nothing left in the pot and an investment group needs to be exactly that - INVESTMENT - rather than management.

The WTID concept is one that is a) feasible, b) with the club's interests at heart and c) driven by the fans.

The fan-managed concept is one that's going to grow and grow in the future and getting ahead of the game now would almost certainly benefit us in the long term.

Guest mickymagik

I can't see WTID getting off the ground,

Hardly anyone buying a season ticket let alone invest,

Just looking at the squabbling on her can you imagine a fans group running the club,

Highly laughable imo.

Guest Ameezy

I can't see WTID getting off the ground,

Hardly anyone buying a season ticket let alone invest,

Just looking at the squabbling on her can you imagine a fans group running the club,

Highly laughable imo.

Cut through the idiots and there's actually a cohesive, well thought out programme being put into place.

Guest mickymagik

Cut through the idiots and there's actually a cohesive, well thought out programme being put into place.

I hope it works tbh cos i just can't bear this anymore :ohmy:

Me: Would back you if you showed the money guys. After the past few years you must understand that ?

Sheffield Wednesday Fans In Support of CLUB 9 SPORTS Plan to Boost the OWLS

Prometheus Capital Partners and CLUB 9 SPORTS are investing 2MM ourselves, representing 20% of the 10MM pledge. Our co-investors will put in the balance the 5MM upon Championship promotion, but will not agree to go public in this first investment. We are currently working with a group of investors in an effort to get them to join in now for the ... See morefirst tranche.

We will be happy to make that public as soon as we have secured their commitment. Your question is not unreasonable and we appreciate why you would ask it. We recognize that you have had disappointments in the past. Thank you for your interest and support. We know the only way to build back the Wednesday brand is with the help and support of the fans.

20 minutes ago · Flag

Me:

The club dont want to talk anymore.

You stated that you walk away after Friday. Whats changed guys ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bit of dialogue going on there at the moment.

They want 40% of our club for 1.6m. We may fallen to the third tier, but we still have a near 40,000 seater stadium, still big support , potential world cup venue and good community ties.

They are trying to get our club on the cheap, hoping relegation will make a quick sale for them.

For me it's a NO, too many grey areas in the bid.

grey areas...they are black holes...if they wanna buy a football team for £2 million give 'em directions to rotherham...