Who did what?

Guest JonR

Guest JonR

I have to admit, I usually -1 you as I'm interested to see how far it can go.

Well i finally found out who my stalker is! Although there are probably multiple people giving me -1.

It's lucky im thick skinned! :rolleyes:

although saying that im shocked that my rep is worse than the likes of Kivo and Cardiff, who are on the receiving end of most abuse on this site.

Lee

I do not care to help you dig youself out of this particular hole.

It is now apparent that you were slagging me off immediately after the breakfast which I had agreed to in good faith. To people I consider friends and trust. The truth is always easy to remember, whilst the lies are not. You join up the dots.

I called up the guy who you claim is my brother in law (but isn't) to ask if there was any chance of his client continuing his interest. I too would like to see AI receive funds for players not dissimilar to anyone on here. That doesn't make me an insider. It doesn't mean it's "my bid". I have no idea what the proposal will be or whether it will fly but he did tell me he was sending something this week. We trust each other.

You also admit that you were accusing me of definitely liaising with the bills etc.. and bitching about the process. Incorrect and yet rather than seek clarification, you launched a character assassination of me. So to state - all I typed was you guys both need to tell everybody about what you have actually been doing this past year - is a bit late and a bit lame. Your references to feedback, hearsay from various mediums etc.. do not warrant your attacks on my credibility and good name. On the contrary, they show the desperate acts of a desperate man. Lashing out without being able to recall the facts of who said what to who. I think anyone who looks carefully at the posts will see that you have in fact joined up the dots very well without any outside assistance.

I have no desire to continue further and will respect the plea of a mutual friend to cease hostilities. I suggest you do the same. Trust me, it is sound advice.

Mark

I am not in a hole anymore dude .

Your right, its clear from what I have typed and what you have typed and what you have not addressed properly, people can make their own minds up.

For the record I was not raising any questions about you until after you had that meeting in London with a good friend of Philip Halls. Further I did not widely raise these questions and did so only when asked by certain Wednesdayites why your help was being spurned. I certainly did not advertise any of this on the Internet and the record shows that you have publicly attacked me and my reputation and I never have attacked yours only asked you uncomfortable questions that you chose not to address properly.

You have to be honest if you want to command trust, all the hissy fits and abuse and threats of legal action are not going to achieve anything if you genuinely want to help the club land investment.

Anyway - thats enough from me hopefully something can be achieved in terms of fans truly pulling together and raising funds.

Regards

Lee

Guest JonR

Mark

Your right, its clear from what I have typed and what you have typed and what you have not addressed properly, people can make their own minds up.

For the record I was not raising any questions about you until after you had that meeting in London with a good friend of Philip Halls. Further I did not widely raise these questions and did so only when asked by certain Wednesdayites why your help was being spurned. I certainly did not advertise any of this on the Internet and the record shows that you have publicly attacked me and my reputation and I never have attacked yours only asked you uncomfortable questions that you chose not to address properly.

You have to be honest if you want to command trust, all the hissy fits and abuse and threats of legal action are not going to achieve anything if you genuinely want to help the club land investment.

Anyway - thats enough from me hopefully something can be achieved in terms of fans truly pulling together and raising funds.

Regards

Lee

Now you two have called a cease fire, can you tell us who you would think would win a Bear or a Shark?

Well i finally found out who my stalker is! Although there are probably multiple people giving me -1.

It's lucky im thick skinned! rolleyes.gif

although saying that im shocked that my rep is worse than the likes of Kivo and Cardiff, who are on the receiving end of most abuse on this site.

I have noticed someone else has started doing it.... expect a few more -2 now biggrin.gif

Keep going, once you get to a certain number said person gets banned Dark wink.gif

if it's anywhere near -500... he's in trouble

Mark

Regards

Lee

*marks off LS box*

bingo slowly picking up guys.

Mark

Regards

Lee

LINE!

Guest JonR

Mick Lyons would have em both.

Regards

Lee

how many (ex)Chairmans can you ask these kind of questions?

now thats open communication!

Guest JonR

Oh actually Lee if i could ask a serious mature question (for once)

Where you for against C9S revised offer? seeing as that was the original purpose of the thread! I understand if it is not possible to comment on that.

Edited by JonR

Guest vaughns pork slapper

how many (ex)Chairmans can you ask these kind of questions?

now thats open communication!

I want Lee back, its going to be very boring with out him..

UTO FTB

Guest Deleted member

Mark

Regards

Lee

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RIGHT - THERE ^^ IS A F***ING LINE - LETS LEAVE IT NOW SHALL WE?? EVERYBODY??

Theres more important things right now than a b0ll0ck comparing exercise.

Edited by Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

Oh and just in case you're thinking of adding any more of your inane lies and bullshit Billsaja - F*** OFF

Actually - thats not BULLSHIT its BILLSHIT....

(*quite pleased with that*)

Edited by Deleted member