"A valuable point"

Guest Deleted member

He said 'could turn out to be valuable' which it would have been if Watford had drawn and not won.

Straight after the match and a defeat he might not have known about Watford other than they were leading 1-0 at HT.

Let's stick the boot in though eh? It all helps.

He said 'could turn out to be valuable' which it would have been if Watford had drawn and not won.

Straight after the match and a defeat he might not have known about Watford other than they were leading 1-0 at HT.

Let's stick the boot in though eh? It all helps.

I admire your support and positivity, but in this day and age with all the technological advances, do you honestly think he would not have known the score ?

Come off it

If it is the case and your example holds true, we are an even bigger disgrace than just thinking a point is useful

Going into the penultimate weekend, knowing that Watfords results would be paramount to our safety, yet you don't find out the score ?

No chance

I admire your support and positivity, but in this day and age with all the technological advances, do you honestly think he would not have known the score ?

Come off it

If it is the case and your example holds true, we are an even bigger disgrace than just thinking a point is useful

Going into the penultimate weekend, knowing that Watfords results would be paramount to our safety, yet you don't find out the score ?

No chance

I'm really hoping I'm right :biggrin:

I just don't like the mood on here at the moment with everyone lining up to give the bloke a kicking when we're not even relegated yet.

Including some who should know better and are usually above it all.

Edited by BIG D

I'm really hoping I'm right :biggrin:

I just don't like the mood on here at the moment with everyone lining up to give the bloke a kicking when we're not even relegated yet.

can we after we are relegated ? :laugh::biggrin:

Guest Deleted member

Including some who should know better and are usually above it all.

I'm assuming thats aimed (partly) at me.

I'm sorry - I do take defeat badly - Sundays are rarely a happy time for me (even more so this last season)

I take it even more badly when I see our team so ill prepared. I actually didn't think overall we were that bad yesterday - FFS we even managed 2 goals in the same game.

But for him to make this statement is ridiculous

I'm sorry but this quote makes him look completely fu@king stupid. Did he set us up to try to get a drew on the basis it would help?

stranger things have happened

Although by all accounts from the match, we were apparently quite attack minded (not sure who true this is)

Guest Darkus Owlus

stranger things have happened

Although by all accounts from the match, we were apparently quite attack minded (not sure who true this is)

Attack minded? :laugh:

I watched the live steam and we were as attack minded as a Gazelle facing up to a rampaging Rhino on steroids.

The equaliser was a surprise and hardly deserved, we went missing for 25 minutes of the second half. We defeated ourselves.

Edited by Darkus Owlus

Attack minded? :laugh:

I watched the live steam and we were as attack minded as a Gazelle facing up to a rampaging Rhino on steroids.

The equaliser was a surprise and hardly deserved, we went missing for 25 minutes of the second half. We defeated ourselves.

thought as much....... :biggrin:

was a little surprised when I read it to be fair !

I have but people have made their minds up.

As was pointed out earlier if he didn't know the score that would be even more worrying it was essential to yesterdays game plan that we kept upto date with how watford were doing.

If the game had stayed at 2-2 it would have been very interesting to see how we approached the last few minutes anyone in their right minds would have been throwing the kitchen sink at cardiff knowing a point would have been useless I cant help but think that we would have been passing the ball backwards and holding on for a draw.

Can't be arsed reading the thread but has anyone thought he might have said it not knowing Watford had won?

Why comment from a position of ignorance though?

Surely it would have been better to have said it might be a valuable point depending on Watford's result?

Guest wayne foster

If Palace don't win tomorrow do you think we should all e mail the club to tell AI that we need to WIN on Sunday just in case he thinks a point is enough.