"A valuable point"

Guest Deleted member

I don't think theres anything more offensive than being called a happy clapper - I get it a lot - I prefer to call it blinkered. And if Im honest - give me a blinkered fan anyday rather than one who is blinded by the need to constantly criticise - and we get more than a fair share of those.

Ive no issue with DuncOwl at all - and his approach. I wish I could be even a little more like that - but I can't. I get annoyed when we lose - I get absolutely furious when its down to a lack of application, or preparation as weve seen all too often.

We are all fans - all entitled to opinions. I just found his attack on me a little unwarranted.

He called me a fool a few days ago.

He might have a point - but I am pretty sure that Cardiffowl was posting in the same thread.

Guest Deleted member

He might have a point - but I am pretty sure that Cardiffowl was posting in the same thread.

Are you sure he was quoting you? He might have accidentally clicked quote on one of your posts instead of Cardiffs... lol

ha ha I thought that you weren't bothered what I thought, yet you've remembered that? If I were you, I wouldn't take my name-calling to heart!

But, for the record I'm pretty sure that I implied that "people" were fools,as opposed to directly calling you one - I will stand to be corrected though!

Anyway... I've realised that life's too short to argue about this, to continually try and defend what, most of the time, is undefendable. I don't care for off-the-cuff needless attacks, but I DO realise that people are different to me. I hope for salvation, most on here accept indignation... tough titties for both ends of that spectrum.

I can't be bothered about SWFC at the minute. I, along with most, will be there whatever... so for the next few days I will accept whatever happens.

UTO FTB and (I lied on the above statement) for the next 24 1/4 hours BBBB (boing boing baggie baggie!)

As was pointed out earlier if he didn't know the score that would be even more worrying it was essential to yesterdays game plan that we kept upto date with how watford were doing.

If the game had stayed at 2-2 it would have been very interesting to see how we approached the last few minutes anyone in their right minds would have been throwing the kitchen sink at cardiff knowing a point would have been useless I cant help but think that we would have been passing the ball backwards and holding on for a draw.

Completely agree; the fact that this shows we hadn't realised before the match the importance of watching the Watford score is really disgraceful, and definitely the worst bit.

This is the EXACT situation I posted and worried about last week ("do the club realise?" post).

If I can take one look at the table and realise that probably the most important part of match preparation last week would be to have someone keeping one eye on the Watford score, why can the manager not? It actually is worse, as it shows that NO ONE at the club had the brains to think through a pretty simple situation.

I was at the game, knew that Watford were winning 3-0 nil, and a tiny tiny part of me was pleased when Cardiff made it 3-2. Of all the ways to watch Wednesday go down, then seeing them hold on for a point that was completely irrelevant would have been incredibly painful.

Not knowing the Watford score throughout the match is really really awful.

Completely agree; the fact that this shows we hadn't realised before the match the importance of watching the Watford score is really disgraceful, and definitely the worst bit.

This is the EXACT situation I posted and worried about last week ("do the club realise?" post).

If I can take one look at the table and realise that probably the most important part of match preparation last week would be to have someone keeping one eye on the Watford score, why can the manager not? It actually is worse, as it shows that NO ONE at the club had the brains to think through a pretty simple situation.

I was at the game, knew that Watford were winning 3-0 nil, and a tiny tiny part of me was pleased when Cardiff made it 3-2. Of all the ways to watch Wednesday go down, then seeing them hold on for a point that was completely irrelevant would have been incredibly painful.

Not knowing the Watford score throughout the match is really really awful.

No matter what was said or how it came out I don't believe that this was the case.

Get Essix to flippingask JOC

No matter what was said or how it came out I don't believe that this was the case.

Get Essix to flippingask JOC

Just seen the interview on the BBC website, and even though I want to, it's really difficult to read it any other way.

I took one look at the table after the QPR-Watford game last Tuesday, and thought "right, that means now that obviously we'll be following the Watford score closely, as it could change our game plan alot"

What's really sickening about this is that maybe you can't expect a footballer manager to think through a situation that's got more than one level of complication, but the fact that NO ONE in the staff realised this really says alot about our club.

ha ha I thought that you weren't bothered what I thought, yet you've remembered that? If I were you, I wouldn't take my name-calling to heart!

But, for the record I'm pretty sure that I implied that "people" were fools,as opposed to directly calling you one - I will stand to be corrected though!

Anyway... I've realised that life's too short to argue about this, to continually try and defend what, most of the time, is undefendable. I don't care for off-the-cuff needless attacks, but I DO realise that people are different to me. I hope for salvation, most on here accept indignation... tough titties for both ends of that spectrum.

I can't be bothered about SWFC at the minute. I, along with most, will be there whatever... so for the next few days I will accept whatever happens.

UTO FTB and (I lied on the above statement) for the next 24 1/4 hours BBBB (boing boing baggie baggie!)

Fair dos.

It would be boring if we all agreed. :cool:

Guest Deleted member

Now thats something we can agree on...

To be brutally honest, us now only needing a win against Palace (if they don't beat WBA) is probably better than us only needing a point to stop up.

The psychology of us needing to win at all costs should focus the players much more on what they need to do, rather than just needing a draw.

ho ho ho