We Must Believe

Guest Anglofile

At a football club, there's a holy trinity the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the checks. CHEQUES

Bill Shankly

Good advice. Let's focus on pushing the boys over the top.

Joe

^^

sorted for ya

bloody Americanisms !!

:biggrin:

Guest Anglofile

^^

sorted for ya

bloody Americanisms !!

:biggrin:

You'd think that after nearly 250 years, we'd learn how to spell correctly!!! :blush:

To be fair scram, we ain't much cop either!

And, I would wager that Blackwell and his squad, for all his / their faults, will be able to get themselves up for a fight when they need to. Our squad has rolled over at every opportunity so far. I really can't see us getting a result. Both teams are poo poo but on top of that we just seem devoid of any bottle.

Oh well, ill be there cheering on the boys, even if they are throw.

or you could get unfairly banned for highlighting potential problems with an investment deal

I don't think he has been to be honest but, that is something that I would not know about.

He was ceratinly on here approx a week ago in a thread, and that was post the investment broohaha, but it seemed to go unnoticed.

I think he prefers communicating by way of another forum, which is his perogative, I respectfully suggest.

I don't think he has been to be honest but, that is something that I would not know about.

Oh right

Just he posted on owlsonline that he had been pre-moderated on here and then banned from posting

Oh right

Just he posted on owlsonline that he had been pre-moderated on here and then banned from posting

Well, he has definately posted on here, post that post on Owlsonline. Maybe it was temporary, I don't know.

Donny will confirm that (if he is online), we both noted it (bit sad really).

And, I would wager that Blackwell and his squad, for all his / their faults, will be able to get themselves up for a fight when they need to. Our squad has rolled over at every opportunity so far. I really can't see us getting a result. Both teams are poo poo but on top of that we just seem devoid of any bottle.

Sorry "Brownie" - but if you can tear yourself away from "Sky Sports" and your "JT" scrapbook for 5 minutes you'll realise i am totally wearing blue and white blinkers - and they ain't coming off

Even if we lose

Especially if we lose

But i can't consider the fact we won't win

And it was a good opportunity to shoehorn into the debate the fact that they are shyte

:-)

Edited by scram

Guest Anglofile

B;

If the boys can't punch above their weight on Sunday, they never will and that should be remembered over the summer. Suffice it to say that the supporters have done all they can in order to push the squad over the top on this one and probably CPFC (assuming a win Sunday). If a player can't get wood with 40,000 cans in seats, he never will.

Joe

B;

If the boys can't punch above their weight on Sunday, they never will and that should be remembered over the summer. Suffice it to say that the supporters have done all they can in order to push the squad over the top on this one and probably CPFC (assuming a win Sunday). If a player can't get wood with 40,000 cans in seats, he never will.

Joe

can just as easily go limp, too

I'll agree with you on one thing - perhaps you're right to be suspicious and i'm wrong in ascerting he meant no harm

But i'll say this - this was definitely no chancer taking a flyer - he knew his onions for sure - he's well connected and maybe there is an ulterior motive and maybe my own blase attitude toward his posting is wrong.

But he was not having a punt - they guy knew

As he did previously with the GS fiasco.

Dont know about the GS thing as I wasnt around at the time but I have seen all that Bills has posted on here and Owls Online and know for a fact he knows flip all. His evidence is always jjust titbits hes found using the likes of Google.

The 1st I knew of him on here is when he started a thread saying LS should be given till 2015 on that thread he said C9S were GS with a website, when questioned about this he changed his stance and said they were for real and could pull the deal off. (this was also the thread he attacked Alglofile about having a small ofice!). He only turned against C9S after Aglofile stopped posting, thats when he also lost his cool andstarted attacking LS dispite claiming to support him.

Then he got put on moderation so went onto OO lying/twisting things LS said during the argument on here. If the deal does fall through it doesn't mean he knew what he was talking about. Ive seen his contradict himself so many times and also blatently lie to shit stir that I know he's just a clever WUM. He'll still be back to claim victory though, even if the reasons for the deal colapsing have nothing to do with the things he's written. FFS he even tried convincing posters on OO that I was American and had an agenda supporting C9S!

Still cant believe some people fall for his b0ll0x tbh.

Guest Anglofile

Dont know about the GS thing as I wasnt around at the time but I have seen all that Bills has posted on here and Owls Online and know for a fact he knows flip all. His evidence is always jjust titbits hes found using the likes of Google.

The 1st I knew of him on here is when he started a thread saying LS should be given till 2015 on that thread he said C9S were GS with a website, when questioned about this he changed his stance and said they were for real and could pull the deal off. (this was also the thread he attacked Alglofile about having a small ofice!). He only turned against C9S after Aglofile stopped posting, thats when he also lost his cool andstarted attacking LS dispite claiming to support him.

Then he got put on moderation so went onto OO lying/twisting things LS said during the argument on here. If the deal does fall through it doesn't mean he knew what he was talking about. Ive seen his contradict himself so many times and also blatently lie to shit stir that I know he's just a clever WUM. He'll still be back to claim victory though, even if the reasons for the deal colapsing have nothing to do with the things he's written. FFS he even tried convincing posters on OO that I was American and had an agenda supporting C9S!

Still cant believe some people fall for his b0ll0x tbh.

Is being American like having leprosy??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

B;

Joe

to be fair, Joe, they have had countless opportunities to demonstrate their ability to fight... they've had a full season in fact.

I can't be bothered to look it up, but how many games this season have we said "this next match is vital, all or nothing" and the 'team' have turned in a rumbleing shower of a performance? And as for the supporters doing all they can, I believe as a fanbase in general we can do more, but our support considering the sham we are there 'supporting' has been unquestionable.

If the boys aren't up for a fight on Sunday then we might as well jack it in and sign up 11 fans, they will at least put in a bit of fight.

As for making way in the summer, I think I would keep two or three of our current squad, at most.

In fact, I wouldn't be disappointed if we sacked everyone off except Grant.

What's our record like in the two games following a derby these pass five years?

Faking the boom kivotivity .

Allow me.

ITS poo poo.

Sorry "Brownie" - but if you can tear yourself away from "Sky Sports" and your "JT" scrapbook for 5 minutes you'll realise i am totally wearing blue and white blinkers - and they ain't coming off

Even if we lose

Especially if we lose

But i can't consider the fact we won't win

And it was a good opportunity to shoehorn into the debate the fact that they are shyte

If only we had a Swiss defence, midfield and attack

not a goalkeeper though. They are 'dodgy'

and I would suggest a Swiss manager, but 'managers' are 'pointless'

and not many people realise that

but I do