We Must Believe

Guest Anglofile

That wouldn't be the same guy who seems to have called it spot on again - would it?

to be fair, he was wrong in his assessment of Joe IMO, but wasn't wrong in the fact that he said that C9S would not complete the deal and wouldn't have the finances

Jon,

As I don't know anything more than you do (positive/negative) and it's a grinding in the pit of my stomach also, let's stay away from the subject and stick to footie? Sunday is the only thing on my mind now.

Joe

So you don't know if they were going to by shares, how they were funding any investment and why it's not happening? Is that correct?

Sunday's on my mind, but you've got me curious now.

So you don't know if they were going to by shares, how they were funding any investment and why it's not happening? Is that correct?

Sunday's on my mind, but you've got me curious now.

what is correct is that Joe has said he is not talking anything about investment..... football only

Guest Anglofile

to be fair, he was wrong in his assessment of Joe IMO, but wasn't wrong in the fact that he said that C9S would not complete the deal and wouldn't have the finances

G,

To be fair to ALL parties involved, we don't have any factual evidence of any group not having funding at this point and we do not know if other parties involved. For all we know, something could crawl out of the woods tomorrow and bite everyone in the ass. RO, has been correct up to this point about the transaction not occurring but who the hell really knows for sure....I don't and would speculate that there are only a small group that are really ITK. All I can do is wish C9S or any other party success in completing investment in the club as soon as possible.

Sunday should be our focus now.

Thanks and best,

Joe

So he brokered a deal between the club and a group who don't have the finances, gee thanks, I can see why you have so much confidence in him.

G,

To be fair to ALL parties involved, we don't have any factual evidence of any group not having funding at this point and we do not know if other parties involved. For all we know, something could crawl out of the woods tomorrow and bite everyone in the ass. RO, has been correct up to this point about the transaction not occurring but who the hell really knows for sure....I don't and would speculate that there are only a small group that are really ITK. All I can do is wish C9S or any other party success in completing investment in the club as soon as possible.

Sunday should be our focus now.

Thanks and best,

Joe

Joe - I think it would be best and would clear things up a bit, once and for all if you answered a few questions, then we can all move on...

- What was your role/how did you become involved?

- I'm genuiely puzzled why there are/were so many parties involved... SWFC>Inner Circle>You>Club 9... who introduced/recommended who to who?

Jon,

As I don't know anything more than you do (positive/negative) and it's a grinding in the pit of my stomach also, let's stay away from the subject and stick to footie? Sunday is the only thing on my mind now.

Joe

thats is fair enough and thankyou for taking the time to answer my question

Roll on Sunday! you will be missing out on a magic atmosphere. I hope all the people involved in the investment will see this attendance and realize these are numbers we could be attracting if we got back to the glory days!

UTO!

This is currently my understanding of the situation - I'm hoping Joe's going to clear it up.

Surely it is like any investment bank. They manage investment for other people. So you get x number of millionaires saying here is x ammount of cash invest it for me. They invest it in SWFC and manage the investment so the millionaires dont have to and take a commission.

Surely it is like any investment bank. They manage investment for other people. So you get x number of millionaires saying here is x ammount of cash invest it for me. They invest it in SWFC and manage the investment so the millionaires dont have to and take a commission.

Problem with that theory is that all the parties involved seemed to be saying they're investing someone elses money.

Careful Scram. You'll get the thread deleted!

Wow!

Is Bills knowing his facts and getting things right a deletable offence now then :blink:

Plenty of people lining up to kick his ass back then - don't seem to be a huge amount of contrition though

As it goes i don't think there should be any investment talk any more - it's futile and not in any way at all productive

Something i'm sure Joe now realises

I don't think either Joe or Bills meant any harm or disruption tbh - just 2 guys ITK looking at the same scene and seeing different things

Let's move on

**** the investment - time to revamp the club within the bounds of what we have - and make changes where we can for the betterment of the club

Starting with what happens on the pitch and how we can affect that in the future

For the foreseeable it will

Only when we announce the signings of Sedgwick and Stern John will talk be re-ignited

Whilst ever there are folk like you rolling over for a tickle and waggling your arse in the air there will be talk of investment. End of season, pre season, mid season, whatever.

**** the investment - time to revamp the club within the bounds of what we have - and make changes where we can for the betterment of the club

Starting with what happens on the pitch and how we can affect that in the future

absolute spot on

Voice of reason strikes again