We Must Believe

Guest Anglofile

Wow!

Is Bills knowing his facts and getting things right a deletable offence now then blink.gif

Plenty of people lining up to kick his ass back then - don't seem to be a huge amount of contrition though

As it goes i don't think there should be any investment talk any more - it's futile and not in any way at all productive

Something i'm sure Joe now realises

I don't think either Joe or Bills meant any harm or disruption tbh - just 2 guys ITK looking at the same scene and seeing different things

Let's move on

**** the investment - time to revamp the club within the bounds of what we have - and make changes where we can for the betterment of the club

Starting with what happens on the pitch and how we can affect that in the future

I would agree to some extent, but I think if this investment is not forthcoming + we are relegated + we are way down on season ticket sales, it's only right that some serious questions need to be asked somewhere.

Problem with that theory is that all the parties involved seemed to be saying they're investing someone elses money.

That is because Club9sports is only a vehicle to invest in SWFC. Like Southampton holdings. They do this so if it goes boobies up it doesn't affect their own business.

they as investment back dont have any money. So what they do is sell the idea to a client. Why dont you invest x amount for x amount of SWFC. The person buying into SWFC doenst want to be involved as a chairman like usual football investments. They just want a phone call when they have made a return on the initial investment then finish there round on the gold course.

Whilst ever there are folk like you rolling over for a tickle and waggling your arse in the air there will be talk of investment. End of season, pre season, mid season, whatever.

to be fair I've not mentioned anything AT ALL about investment until today

So, I think your accusation / letter boxing of me is quite wrong in all honesty

Is that some sort of sexual deviance?

it's an outdoor activity that combines elements of orienteering, art, and puzzle solving

pigeonholing is a term used to describe processes that attempt to classify disparate entities into a small number of categories (usually, mutually exclusive ones)

but what do I know, I'm not a teacher

letter boxing!

oh..... hang about a minute

Must go find that "How to be Mr Perfect" book I have, written by Brownlad *

Here, I found it, it is underneath the "I am an arrogant w@nker" also authored by Brownlad

nice definition of irony that post

Still, same old markowl, when he has nothing else to say, or has been backtracked, the insults and personal abuse come out

Very fitting

oh..... hang about a minute

Must go find that "How to be Mr Perfect" book I have, written by Brownlad *

Here, I found it, it is underneath the "I am an arrogant w@nker" also authored by Brownlad

:rolleyes:

To be fair markowl, I never pick on what people say. So what, someone uses a wrong term / word / expression

Surely highlighting it makes you completely arrogant ?

What is the purpose ? Get a laugh ? Make yourself look better for spotting it ?

Two different situations, but thanks for doing the above with the quotes

All I believe is that this squad of players isn't good enough in terms of both quality and passion. I believe AI is a good enough manager to assemble a competitive squad regardless of division. I believe that if we're relegated the majority of us will still be sat in Hillsborough every 2 weeks, and that we've got some quality away days to look forward to.

This topic has got to 100+ posts despite none of us actually knowing what's going on. I'm fed up of some Wednesdayites dropping to their knees and opening their mouths every time outside money is allegedly on the table. How about showing some of that famous Yorkshire pride, knocking this gum flappery on the head, and getting on with dragging our club forward by ourselves like we've done for the last 143 years?

Edited by Wednesday-Wonderland

To be fair markowl, I never pick on what people say. So what, someone uses a wrong term / word / expression

Surely highlighting it makes you completely arrogant ?

What is the purpose ? Get a laugh ? Make yourself look better for spotting it ?

Two different situations, but thanks for doing the above with the quotes

Hang on.

You "never pick on what people say", yet talk about "same old markowl"

Not sure what you mean by that.

Oh and the purpose was partly to get a laugh and partly to show you up.

Completely arrogant? You'd better believe it - along with 99% of people who post on here.....

I just suffer from low self esteem and every now and then I need to boost it by trying to make people on a message board look stupid

tell me when we should start laughing

I'd gladly reciprocate