We Must Believe

Guest Anglofile

Guest Anglofile

Shakespeare had it absolutely correct. The players MUST BELIEVE and DIG DEEP within. The Owls Nation has shown AMAZING support and commitment for the club for the derby this weekend. We do not have to rely on divine intervention, we collectively need to believe that WE WILL NOT LOSE/DRAW. WE WILL NOT GIVE GROUND TO ANYONE and WE WILL CONTROL our own destiny which I believe is for the Owls to stay up next year and progress eventually to its rightful place in the top division. If you have to, BEAT IT INTO THE PLAYERS HEADS. I'm expecting one of the great games of the season if not the decade out of the club. I BELIEVE!!

Joe

Shakespeare had it absolutely correct. The players MUST BELIEVE and DIG DEEP within. The Owls Nation has shown AMAZING support and commitment for the club for the derby this weekend. We do not have to rely on divine intervention, we collectively need to believe that WE WILL NOT LOSE/DRAW. WE WILL NOT GIVE GROUND TO ANYONE and WE WILL CONTROL our own destiny which I believe is for the Owls to stay up next year and progress eventually to its rightful place in the top division. If you have to, BEAT IT INTO THE PLAYERS HEADS. I'm expecting one of the great games of the season if not the decade out of the club. I BELIEVE!!

Joe

Come back when you've delivered something - We this, we that FFS.

Guest Anglofile

Nothing said will shake my confidence or make me cross at this stage. I'm "all in" at this stage waiting for the river card to be flipped. I don't believe I will be busted as a consequence.

WE

Guest Anglofile

You've not seen many of our local Derby's then....?

No, but have taken my morning dose of Buspar. Always upbeat after.

Joe

I genuinely do believe. I think we will beat them. We have to. United are there for the taking and the players owe it to us. However, even if we do win we could still be in the bottom 3 even with the 3 points. Palace could easily win at Derby and I expect Sflaphorpe to beat Bristol at home. Even if Watford lose to Leicester we will still be behind them on goal difference. IMO we need 6 points at least out of the last 9 to survive with 3 of them definitely coming against Palace. Any less and IMO we are doomed.