Lose tonight, and we're going down.

It doesn't matter though becuase we're going to win~!

YEAAAAAH!

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!

Come on, feel the energy, feel the positive blue and white vibes!

IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!

COME ON!

PSYCH YOURSELF UP!!!

Edited by Gerinako

Guest ArbourOwl

We can't afford to lose tonight. And if we're 1 down with 20 minute's left i expect AI to be playing with 10 striker's.

WE WILL WIN TONIGHT......BELIEVE..........

It doesn't matter though becuase we're going to win~!

YEAAAAAH!

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!

Come on, feel the energy, feel the positive blue and white vibes!

IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!

COME ON!

PSYCH YOURSELF UP!!!

yep energy like the OP's transmitting on the pitch and we're F*cked before we start

In any case forget this AI 'we need 4 wins' rubbish all we actually need to do is match Plymouth and Palace tbh if we dont win another game it doesn't mean we're down

Guest britmod_owl

I can't see any other outcome from this season if we fail to pick up 3 points tonight.

Sad, but true.

i sadly agree, if we draw im gonna be crapping it for the rest of season too!

I can't see any other outcome from this season if we fail to pick up 3 points tonight.

Sad, but true.

Tonight is a massive, must-win game.

But it won't be the end of the road of we don't.

Defeat will probably mean a straight fight between us and Palace.

yep energy like the OP's transmitting on the pitch and we're F*cked before we start

In any case forget this AI 'we need 4 wins' rubbish all we actually need to do is match Plymouth and Palace tbh if we dont win another game it doesn't mean we're down

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Can you tell I'm trying to be Mr Positive today!

I can smell 3 points already!

Guest mikeglossopowl

Think we'll win tonight. Very Positive in fact (now that's worrying)

Even if we lose....we've still got a chance to stay up, but I agree it'll be a straight fight between us and Palace

Tonight is a massive, must-win game.

But it won't be the end of the road of we don't.

Defeat will probably mean a straight fight between us and Palace.

We need to win tonight to fully drag Watford into the shake up, they have a few games in hand but I just think there squad is full of too many youngsters that might crumble under the pressure.

Scunny and Plymouth have a bit of steel about them and are able to score goals, not looking good unless a win.

COME BACK SOON JJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Darren Purse injured & out tonight do we know yet?

Edited by TbagMcgraw

Guest carlg

Spot on. Easiest remaining fixture. They haven't won away since October, we need to get at them and forcibly take the 3 points from them. I really hope our players have it in them to man up and do their job when this kind of pressure is on.

Not just win, we need to use this as a chance to address our bloody awful -GD just in case it comes down to the -GD numbers come 5pm on the last day of the season. Just imagine going down on that basis, to add insult to tortured injury and angst.

OK, I'll take a crappy, messy 1-0 victory over a draw or defeat, of course - but, we need goals tonight NOT just because of our shameful -GD but also to bolster the confidence of the strikers/etc, so we feel we can pop in a few goals in the remaining matches. THAT is what is also so important about tonight. I do fear the S6 pressure will get to them if they don't start well.

I do hope the bloody band aren't there tonight - they f*ck the tempo of the game and the psyche of our players.

Come on, lads, pop in a few goals, please. After all, it's not bloody rocket science ... *sigh*.

Crossley has a better bloody goals/appearances ratio than most of our 'strikers'.

UTO.

A win puts us in a good position, a draw (not the end of the world) gives us a little breathing room but a defeat probably leaves us and Palace, possibly Plymouth fighting over one spot!!

A loss tonight doesn't mean we are down!!!!

Guest Ripley Owl

Sad, but true.

A better title to the thread would have been IF WE WIN TONIGHT WE ARE STAYING UP !

Which we will do of course, i've got goose bumps already :biggrin:

UP THE OWLS !

A better title to the thread would have been IF WE WIN TONIGHT WE ARE STAYING UP !

UP THE OWLS !

Mind if I fix this for you?

WHENWE WIN TONIGHT WE ARE STAYING UP !

UP THE OWLS !