i, my, i

I. My, ME, i. I - I

my i - i i'll my i. I i (my)

i've, i

i. I. I.

i. I. I i. I me (me). I.

i

I'm i me - i. i. I'd me. i'm.

I'm me Ashley Carson (my i've). i've me. i i'd my (i i). i'm.

Summarised for anyone else sick of this absurd argument.

I think i've said enough, the rest on show all have similar points as those that I have rated.

I've been honest in my opinion, I hope you're not offended by my comments.

Overall, If I was running a multi-million pound operation, I'd have photographs taken professionally.

As a promotion for Sheffield Wednesday and with a web presence, I feel they are a poor attempt.

By the way, my grandpa 1.8.6.7 taught me about photography, he's a brilliant photographer, but is too weak on his feet to get out much these days.

I'm sure your Grandad would be very proud of you NOT constructively criticising (just basically criticising and giving marks like a pompous tw@t ) a blokes quick snaps to promote a charity for war heroes.

flipping marks out of 10. Unbelievable.

Summarised for anyone else sick of this absurd argument.

Get off your flipping high horse.

The man replied to a post direct at him.

There needs to be some blinkers taken off by some posters on here.

I fear W'ite is going to fade in to obscurity when its job might not be done yet.

I fear W'ite is going to fade in to obscurity when its job might not be done yet.

I agree that Wednesdayite's job isn't done and I think it's importance and significance have yet to be realised.

I actually believe it will always have a job to do - in both bad and good times.

Get off your flipping high horse.

The man replied to a post direct at him.

There needs to be some blinkers taken off by some posters on here.

*shrugs*

Point missed, perhaps?

The man can't take a photograph. If it's tied-in to Wednesday, it's on the internet, it's a shocking mistake to have them on display, unless you're happy with it being marketed as a "fun site".

.........Isn't that the idea?

if I did I apologise. :blush:

(just for the record, it wasn't an attack on manwithastick, more making fun of pretty much every poster on here's own sense of self-importance, while displaying annoyance with this protracted, circular and increasingly bitter argument which could be better settled in person or at least off the board)

(just for the record, it wasn't an attack on manwithastick, more making fun of pretty much every poster on here's own sense of self-importance, while displaying annoyance with this protracted, circular and increasingly bitter argument which could be better settled in person or at least off the board)

Oooooh.

Look at me.

I have all the answers.

Watch me tell everyone what to do.

You all sicken me.

:biggrin:

I don't know how I feel about this.

My sources tell me that I am thinking the right things and that I know what the best thing is for the club what I said

I do

Me

I don't know how I feel about this.

My sources tell me that I am thinking the right things and that I know what the best thing is for the club what I said

I do

Me

i don't know if i agree, i feel that, for me, as long as the club do what i want, and bend to my needs, making my life easier, then i think that will be the best thing for me and for the club, i've heard all sorts of things, but i know whats best, and i hope they'll do what i think is best, because i'm really clever, so i couldn't value your opinion as highly as my own

regards

i

I think my post will have a profound effect. I think, in my infinite wisdom, that since I have identified this mass usage of I and me, that I will see many posters picking up on what I have spotted, and they will desperately be trying to write posts in a way that seems as un-self-important as possible. From my experience, this may mean some posters have to stop posting altogether.

I hope you all see where I am coming from.

Guest Deleted member

Way to go...

...if your aim was to trivialise the concerns of Wednesdayites who visit the site.