Which of Our Players

Guest Sheff Owl

I would seriously keep NONE of them.

We have proved that these player's keep letting us down time after time and now it's time to take a stand and flip em off.

I would seriously keep NONE of them.

We have proved that these player's keep letting us down time after time and now it's time to take a stand and flip em off.

I think thats how AI will see it aswell.

I seriously can't see any of those players proving to him they're worth a new deal.

It also makes it easier for AI to get his own team in next season.

This isn't just a knee jerk reaction after the last two performances because I've had time to reflect, but seriously - get rid of all of them bar O'Donnell and the possiblilty of Simek.

There is so much dross in this team - Irvine isn't going to have a pot to p!ss in come the summer anyway, he's gonig to need as many free'd up wages as possible to bring in the players he wants.

None of the players out of contract have really proven they are deserving of a contract or push the playing side of the Club forward. Clear out needed and those with contracts expiring are the easiest way of doing that.

This isn't just a knee jerk reaction after the last two performances because I've had time to reflect, but seriously - get rid of all of them bar O'Donnell and the possiblilty of Simek.

There is so much dross in this team - Irvine isn't going to have a pot to p!ss in come the summer anyway, he's gonig to need as many free'd up wages as possible to bring in the players he wants.

None of the players out of contract have really proven they are deserving of a contract or push the playing side of the Club forward. Clear out needed and those with contracts expiring are the easiest way of doing that.

Spot on.

RoD is a pretty good keeper having seen him develop last season and this season and a more than good enough no.2 to Granty.

Simek isn't looking great tbh- he's lost his upper body strength, he's lost his pace, and positionally he's been woeful since he's come back in every game except Forest away. That said, he needs game time and still could be worth an extension if he improves.

Clarke, Sodje and Jeffers can all go and this will enable us to bring in a new strike force for next season which can only be good news.

McAllister could be worth a deal if we go down because he's hard working and committed, and is less likely to have his lack of technical ability found out in league 1.

Esajas lacks heart, and can't be relied on.

Gray is past it IMO, and is on good money as well.

Lekaj is shybo.

O'Donnell- Keep, looks a decent prospect

Simek- Depending on how he finishes the season, keep for another year

Hinds- Same as above

Esajas- Unless he proves that he can create that magic we saw against United on a more consistent basis, he's gotta go

Gray- My favourite player over the past seasons, but seems to be losing it a bit now. If he finishes well, gotta be another year

Mcallister- Sorry, not good enough for me. Great spirit and work rate, but doesn't cut it

Boden- Not seen nearly enough of him

Lekaj- Same as above

Clarke- He's just gotta go.

Jeffers- Ditto

Sodje- Ditto

Soares- Hmm... another year depending whether he shows that he really is class championship player.. which so far he hasn't

Nolan- Who knows

Varney- Not sure... again, end of season will reveal all

If we manage to stay up then I seriously wouldn't keep ANY of the buggars and start afresh!

On the other hand if we bit the dust then i'd keep Leon and try to sign Varney permanently because they'd be an incredible League 1 strikeforce, would also mean players like Tudders/Grant would need to be sold on as they probably wouldn't be willing to drop down a division (regarding the former that would be a blessing in disguise).