Serious question - if I may.

How many season tickets need to be sold before the 1st deadline, for it to be considered a success, the club must have a figure in mind?

I will be renewing x2 at the end of Feb.

No you may not.

This is a CardiffOwl ridicule thread and no more.

HAHA ONLY READ FIRST PAGE

seriously tho, Cardiff, not having a pop mate but;

There are loads of wednesdayites in and around manchester. I was there for four years and met and still know plenty of people I went to games with. Steve_maclean off here, went to blackpool with him. Went down to bristol with dan who comes on here, went to uni with him. Had a season ticket (full price) while at uni...

The discount you get as a student is huge and easily covers the travel cost. if you don't car share, there is a direct train from manchester which isn't expensive. You'll be able to get mates from uni to go with you and you will have A LOT of spare time... Student st's are 180 odd quid... You can spare that from your loan believe me. I spunked a grand and a half on absolutely f*ck all in my first two weeks... its peanuts in comparison to what you'll spend on beer and clothes.

Just get a season ticket, its not expensive and the commute is a piece of wee wee, hell, a lot of people do that commute daily! Failing that give Michael Gray a shout as I believe he comes over from manchester for training / games...

DO IT *****

Oh god this thread is absolute pure comedy gold !!

Tears literally streaming at the release and subsequent comments regarding the cheeky snap shot !!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Best get your hand in that ever so shallow / stitched up pocket hadn't we Cardiff ?

HAHA ONLY READ FIRST PAGE

seriously tho, Cardiff, not having a pop mate but;

There are loads of wednesdayites in and around manchester. I was there for four years and met and still know plenty of people I went to games with. Steve_maclean off here, went to blackpool with him. Went down to bristol with dan who comes on here, went to uni with him. Had a season ticket (full price) while at uni...

The discount you get as a student is huge and easily covers the travel cost. if you don't car share, there is a direct train from manchester which isn't expensive. You'll be able to get mates from uni to go with you and you will have A LOT of spare time... Student st's are 180 odd quid... You can spare that from your loan believe me. I spunked a grand and a half on absolutely f*ck all in my first two weeks... its peanuts in comparison to what you'll spend on beer and clothes.

Just get a season ticket, its not expensive and the commute is a piece of wee wee, hell, a lot of people do that commute daily! Failing that give Michael Gray a shout as I believe he comes over from manchester for training / games...

DO IT *****

Train fares are starting to take the wee wee though. I've got a full season ticket and i aint going tonight cos i've got to spend money on saturday on train tickets.

A coach needs to be sorted for mid week games.

Train fares are starting to take the wee wee though. I've got a full season ticket and i aint going tonight cos i've got to spend money on saturday on train tickets.

Surely you have a young person's rail card though?

Cardiff could get a disabled one. . .

Sure Darkside has just posted saying Manc to Shef is £3.95 on the train... costs me more than that in the car and I've only got a 4 mile drive!

Weekend season tickets available

Sure Darkside has just posted saying Manc to Shef is £3.95 on the train... costs me more than that in the car and I've only got a 4 mile drive!

Weekend season tickets available

1, I already have a full season ticket.

2, It does not work like that. For exapmle it's all good and well getting the £3.95 ticket there, (which hardly ever happens by the way), but you need to know the exact train that you are getting on the way back.

Now getting a tram back into town is sometimes a lottery and you will not guarentee on getting the train you booked, unless of course you book one that is really late, but it takes the wee wee by time you get to manc. If you missed the train you then have to pay for another ticket at full wack and those fookers will make you pay for the full charge.

booo

I feel there is some support gathering for Cardiff's, hillarious "unfeasible" comment

I aint supporting poo poo, just stating facts. Travel fair is a wee wee take and its the main thing that wee wees me off when watching Wednesday. The actual season ticket I love. But I aint paying 12 to 16 quid today and again on Saturday.