Please help

I can renew 4 season tickets for the sum of £1000 (ish) to watch the absolute rubbish i witnessed this evening and to be fair most of the season.

I have had season tickets for 14 out of the last 20 years (travelling from London for 7 seasons) and have come to the point that the only good thing on a saturday is that Wednesday are at home and the fact that i have a beer with my dad.

I could use that money to go on holiday.

And then could watch my 2 lads play more structured football every sunday at u11 and u13.

Their managers seems to understand when to move more people into midfield because you are being outplayed.

Am i being picky to renew early when i could be watching first division football next year ? (i meant from the opponents as we are already capable of playing to that level).

With the way things are going early renewal should be 31st May

Have faith and renew mate.

1) We have been better since AI has arrived

2) We are clearly stuggling with the fact that some of the squad (FJ9, Esias) will never fit into AI's style of play and are currently eating up budget which can be used on players who can actually both play 30 games AND contribute defensively and going forward.

3) The 18 we name on the first game of the season is going to be a lot different than the one we named last night

4) If you lads play on a Sunday can't you do both?

5) Last night if we moved more players into Midfield it would have left space elsewhere, the reason they got on top was because Soares had a shocker and Gray kept getting drawn into play (esp. when he was on the right) leaving massive gaps for them to do the 'run around in circles' thing they do...

I'll be renwing mine in the next week or so.

Just deciding whethe to stay in current seats or have a change of scenery.

Mr front room is more comfortable, has a constant temperature and if I need a wee wee I can pause the action until I return.

Prices for where I sit.

Norwich - £450

MK Dons - £390

Leicester - £480

So not that bad in comparison, I imagine we are pretty middle of the road price wise.. Although Fulham was a bargain but said from £295 so imagine it is more then that for halfway line.

But last season at Stoke City in my seat would have cost only £320 - this year hasn't be realised as of yet.

Quick question if anyone has the time to answer please.

I've renewed 2 friends season tickets through my online account, will next seasons games be put onto the cards we have used this season or will new cards be posted out? Oh and if they're posted out will they go to my friends addresses or mine as they were renewed using my account?

Ta.

Quick question if anyone has the time to answer please.

I've renewed 2 friends season tickets through my online account, will next seasons games be put onto the cards we have used this season or will new cards be posted out? Oh and if they're posted out will they go to my friends addresses or mine as they were renewed using my account?

Ta.

Taken from the site:

Will I receive a new season card or continue to use my current card?

Yes you will receive a new season card; this should be dispatched to you during the closed season to mitigate the risk of supporters trying to gain entry using the wrong season's card. We have been looking at how well the 2009/10 season card has worn to help make a decision for the future for replacing the annually. As this has an associated cost and we may use cards issued for up to three seasons. We will confirm this when we send out the new season cards.

FAQ incase you have any other questions.

seems like we are moulding ourselves on this.....

Indeed.

It's ridiculous though that we seem to have taken Norwich as the example of how we should sell our ST's, when they're one of only 3 or 4 clubs in the country which has a waiting list for ST's.

Completely different clubs with completely different fan bases (We have flip loads of casual fans and less hardcores, they have a good 20k hardcore but not nearly as many half arsed supporters who come occasionally)- why we've chosen them as the example i have no idea.

Derby is a better club to aim for IMO, and the fact that they get 25k+ most weeks even when they're poo poo is testament to their excellent pricing and marketing.... yes, there are a few thousand free ST's, but they also have a lot of paid for ST's as well.

Taken from the site:

Will I receive a new season card or continue to use my current card?

Yes you will receive a new season card; this should be dispatched to you during the closed season to mitigate the risk of supporters trying to gain entry using the wrong season's card. We have been looking at how well the 2009/10 season card has worn to help make a decision for the future for replacing the annually. As this has an associated cost and we may use cards issued for up to three seasons. We will confirm this when we send out the new season cards.

FAQ incase you have any other questions.

Thank you.

Indeed.

It's ridiculous though that we seem to have taken Norwich as the example of how we should sell our ST's, when they're one of only 3 or 4 clubs in the country which has a waiting list for ST's.

Completely different clubs with completely different fan bases (We have flip loads of casual fans and less hardcores, they have a good 20k hardcore but not nearly as many half arsed supporters who come occasionally)- why we've chosen them as the example i have no idea.

Have you considered that we may have chosen Norwich because they've got where they are, and where we want to be, by using this model? Is that so ridiculous?

Guest Walkley_Owl

Have you considered that we may have chosen Norwich because they've got where they are, and where we want to be, by using this model? Is that so ridiculous?

Norwich have so many ST holders cos thats the only place big enough to host family parties now the the East of England showground is shut :ph34r:

On a serious note they used to get gates of 13/14k regularly until recentlyy