Someone get a quote for a coach from Manchester to S6 - let's make the unfeasible feasible!

Just for mid week games.

I'd be more than happy to pay an extra amount on top of my season ticket for a coach that takes us to Hillsborough and back on Tuesdays/Wednesdays.

A mini bus will suffice. Surley this can be arranged.

whats so funny? you seem pleased?

yep that's right. I don't want us to sell any tickets, so that I can endure another season like this

I enjoy leaving matches having been played of the park for 90 minutes, by a supposed lower league team

I enjoy relegation fights and having weekend after weekend spoiled by sub standard performances

Engage your brain before you try jump on the bandwagon ....

yep that's right. I don't want us to sell any tickets, so that I can endure another season like this

I enjoy leaving matches having been played of the park for 90 minutes, by a supposed lower league team

I enjoy relegation fights and having weekend after weekend spoiled by sub standard performances

Engage your brain before you try jump on the bandwagon ....

also 1st to post when things go badly, it brings the most out of you!!

Guest barneyowlslovechild

Please help

I can renew 4 season tickets for the sum of £1000 (ish) to watch the absolute rubbish i witnessed this evening and to be fair most of the season.

I have had season tickets for 14 out of the last 20 years (travelling from London for 7 seasons) and have come to the point that the only good thing on a saturday is that Wednesday are at home and the fact that i have a beer with my dad.

I could use that money to go on holiday.

And then could watch my 2 lads play more structured football every sunday at u11 and u13.

Their managers seems to understand when to move more people into midfield because you are being outplayed.

Am i being picky to renew early when i could be watching first division football next year ? (i meant from the opponents as we are already capable of playing to that level).

With the way things are going early renewal should be 31st May