Tangos new chant

Guest johnowls

I love the fact that football has its characters - long may that be the case.

Sadly, some fans don't like the attention they get - but for me, they add to the colour of the game.

And most of these guys are ever presents, home and away, season after season, so credit to them.

^^^^^^^^^^WHAT HE SAID^^^^^^^^^^

Surely it's better than being a grumpy moaning bugger

It's a shame we don't have more fans like him(but keep the shirts on lol) imo

Don't understand attitudes like this

He supports wednesday more than most do, as he does all home and away games

The kids still love him, he is an atraction for them

And when most lose faith he is always there shouting,chanting and trying to whip up an atmosphere to drive the team forward

He might be from Birrrrrrrmmmiiiingham but his blood is blue and his heart is all sheffield

Never mistake wolverhampton with birmingham :biggrin::angry:

He got rinsed at Scunny last week.

He was singing on his own at the time, the side stand then followed with " the wednesday hate fat brummies" :biggrin:

Just a laugh though!

A group of about 5 blokes sang that.

He sings his heart out and is at every match home and away. He's a Wednesday legend and moaners need to stop it and start singing like the big man.

He's been on top form at Reading last few seasons. Even when we were getting battered 6-0 he was there singing and engaging in banter with the Reading fans who applauded him out of the ground when he left. He may be a fat ba5tard but atleast he's there week in week out getting behind the lads instead of just turning up to shout abuse at certain players.

Guest BaRmY OwLs

Tango just makes me laugh. His directing the orchestra at away games and the random shouting and singing at home games

bigger wednesday fan than most on here!

Guest Handsworthowl

never forget his exercises this year against Rochdale, made sitting on the south stand nearly bearable, top bloke.

Was stood next to the bloke for the full 90 minutes :laugh:

Don't know why so many dislike him, I wish we had more fans like Tango.

Plus hes a top bloke.

He’s a rotund simpleton from the Black Country, a self obsessed attention seeker, he’s probably more interested in ‘being slightly famous’ than the Owls. That said he went all the way to Luxembourg to support the cause, and I once saw him at a reserve game at the Hawthorns (we won 3-0, Waddle scored). So you can’t knock his attendance, just his motives.

He’s a rotund simpleton from the Black Country, a self obsessed attention seeker, he’s probably more interested in ‘being slightly famous’ than the Owls. That said he went all the way to Luxembourg to support the cause, and I once saw him at a reserve game at the Hawthorns (we won 3-0, Waddle scored). So you can’t knock his attendance, just his motives.

How can ppl knock such a good fan?

I remember away at Boro (must be 98/99 or thereabouts) he did some quiz at half time on the pitch and some equally fat/bald/shirtless Boro fan ran onto pitch and gave him a hug! Bloody hilarious. Then the idiot stewards proceeded to throw the guy out of the ground!

Then proceeded the loudest mutual BOO by both fans!

Happy days eh?

Please come back!!

Guest bigpaul706

its sang to the tune of "come on and do the conga"

Talking of conga's

Anyone remember the game we were getting hammered by I think Norwich when Sibon got sent off and a bit later a load of fans off the kop started doin the conga :laugh: (most surreal thing I've seen at a game)

Think it was 5 -0 at halftime

i remember that game very well!

i left at half time and had a date that night!! haha