Tangos new chant

Guest southeyowl

hi all

tango`s new chant is simply ettienne esisas only broken into pieces ie et-ie-nne - et-ie-nne esisas. he told me about it just prior to christmas in the lovely pub known as the travellers, lets hope it catches on and maybe mr irvine will think about starting the flying dutchman

hi all

tango`s new chant is simply ettienne esisas only broken into pieces ie et-ie-nne - et-ie-nne esisas. he told me about it just prior to christmas in the lovely pub known as the travellers, lets hope it catches on and maybe mr irvine will think about starting the flying dutchman

i wish the flying dutchman would do this.get on a plane and fly back to holland.

Guest jimmyowl77

hi all

its sang to the tune of "come on and do the conga"

Talking of conga's

Anyone remember the game we were getting hammered by I think Norwich when Sibon got sent off and a bit later a load of fans off the kop started doin the conga :laugh: (most surreal thing I've seen at a game)

Think it was 5 -0 at halftime

Edited by jimmyowl77

I love the fact that football has its characters - long may that be the case.

Sadly, some fans don't like the attention they get - but for me, they add to the colour of the game.

And most of these guys are ever presents, home and away, season after season, so credit to them.

Talking of conga's

Anyone remember the game we were getting hammered by I think Norwich when Sibon got sent off and a bit later a load of fans off the kop started doin the conga :laugh: (most surreal thing I've seen at a game)

4-0 half time, mcLaren sent off. at least 50% left at half time, Norwich's 5th was applauded by the Kop (great strike), and the game finished 5-0

"Due to health and safety reasons, could fans in the spion kop please stop dancing in the aisles"

Sadly, some fans don't like the attention they get - but for me, they add to the colour of the game.

And most of these guys are ever presents, home and away, season after season, so credit to them.

this

Guest britmod_owl

I think tango is great for what he does, he was playing a game on saturday and the kids loved it, good to have him around in my opinion. Top chant too, good to get everyone singing it.

I absolutely agree. Wednesday have had many characters over the years and Tango is certainly one of them. He certainly makes my away day match experience more enjoyable and is always friendly and polite when I've spoken to him.

Sometimes I wonder why some of our fans, not to mention some stewards too, want to dampen this enthusiam.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Tango is a dinasaur now.

Who gives a flip what him and his little band of followers sing.

Don't understand attitudes like this

He supports wednesday more than most do, as he does all home and away games

The kids still love him, he is an atraction for them

And when most lose faith he is always there shouting,chanting and trying to whip up an atmosphere to drive the team forward

He might be from Birrrrrrrmmmiiiingham but his blood is blue and his heart is all sheffield

4-0 half time, mcLaren sent off. at least 50% left at half time, Norwich's 5th was applauded by the Kop (great strike), and the game finished 5-0

"Due to health and safety reasons, could fans in the spion kop please stop dancing in the aisles"

quality, one of the great wednesday memories.

I also remember going down to plymouth, getting beaten 2-0 and getting told off for not sitting down then too. Then the ball went into the crowd, and every time it got down to the front, someone booted the ball back up again. Plymouth were livid.

Don't understand attitudes like this

He supports wednesday more than most do, as he does all home and away games

The kids still love him, he is an atraction for them

And when most lose faith he is always there shouting,chanting and trying to whip up an atmosphere to drive the team forward

He might be from Wolverhampton but his blood is blue and his heart is all sheffield

Talking of conga's

i remember wednesday fans doing this a few times in the late 70s early 80s at away ground. the one that always sticks in my mind was the fa cup 1st round at tranmere in 1979, the year we played arsenal 5 times in the 3rd round