Orlando - Play Offs

As per my comments above yours Stoop. Tvs allover boozer showing English footie. Great pub, better than the U.S. Sports bars imo

They also have boddingtins in there too which is most welcome

As already mentioned millers sports bar will have it.

But the best place to watch it would be Hooters two minutes down the road from millers and you can pick which screens you want it on.

also the waitress are not to bad :)

I remember being in Orlando when Euro 96 started and i called in a bar off International drive called The Lucky Leprachaun (still there) one lunchtime to see if they were having the England v Switzerland game on the next day.

The place was empty apart from one guy sat at the bar...........i said hello and asked the barman the question..............he looked at me with obvious distaste and said "Its an Irish bar why would we show an England game ?"

"I,m sorry" i said ,  "i didnt realise the bar was Irish only" ,  "it isnt" said the guy at the bar , "most of the people that come in here are English"

He then proceeded to invite me back that evening for their 10th anniversary party while the barman skulked off.

I dont know if the guy was the owner but he was obviously trying to make up for the barmans attitude so i took him up on his offer.

As me and the family approached the bar that night we noticed several cars parked outside with IRA number plates and four men sat outside wearing black berets...................................suffice to say we turned heel and gave it a wide berth as we have done on subsequent visits.

So unless its under different ownership i,d give this one a miss ha ha.

Good evening all (or morning I should say in the UK)

I haven't been on here in a while and forgot all my usernames so had to set up a new account.

Currently on holiday in Orlando (on international drive) and wondered if anybody who comes out here a lot or lives here could suggest somewhere to watch both of the play off games?

Thanks in advance!

Found this on a website, might help:

Which channel is broadcasting Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton on TV or Online?

Not able to make it over to Hillsborough Stadium to catch what will be a very exciting promotion play-off clash between these two teams? No problem. LiveSoccerTV.com has put together plenty of options for you to tune in via TV, computer, phone, or tablet.

Here are some choices for fans residing elsewhere in the UK and in the following countries:

- In the USA at 14.45 EST on: fuboTV, beIN SPORTS USA, beIN SPORTS CONNECT U.S.A., beIN SPORTS en Español