ifollow Alfreton feed

28 minutes ago, Owling said:

Can't see anything about the Alfreton game.

On the fixtures section of the OS it shows as it will be shown.

But when you click on it you are sent to the subscription page.

As I've already subscribed this a little perplexing

Maybe tomorrow there will be link

Someone in the iFollow thread said they had spoken to the Commercial team who said there wasnt a feed for the alfreton match tomorrow. Which is leaving a bit late and a bit shoddy if so. 

It still says it's available on the OS and it still says that all pre-season matches will be shown through the service. :(

Edited by Suzuki_San

7 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Doing the same thing with me as well.

Edited by Owling

43 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Me too

55 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Someone in the iFollow thread said they had spoken to the Commercial team who said there wasnt a feed for the alfreton match tomorrow. Which is leaving a bit late and a bit shoddy if so. 

It still says it's available on the OS and it still says that all pre-season matches will be shown through the service. :(

Evening all .. Yeah when same for me regards looking at fixtures when logged into swfc.co.uk with iFollow log in. The proof will be tomorrow as in essence it would be the first friendly and seeing as it's showing an icon of "Watch on iFollow" It'll be embarrassing for Neulion seeing as they are new service for the EFL and making bold statements. However like I said before the pigs had cameras up at Stocksbridge so it's gotta be somewhere on the club agenda I'd have thought.

4 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

No change on OS re Alfreton feed yet.

Beginning to think this isn't going to happen

When you log in and click iFollow on the fixtures page is it taking you back to your subscription details? I believe this may change once the game gets closer.... Or should I say 'I HOPE!'  

1 minute ago, pinowl said:

When you log in and click iFollow on the fixtures page is it taking you back to your subscription details? I believe this may change once the game gets closer.... Or should I say 'I HOPE!'  

Yeah, me too

Was going to use this game as a practice for the season proper

Guest Kagoshimaowl
14 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

It was me.  Was told there is no live feed tomorrow by a lad called Spencer on the help line!

2 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

It was me.  Was told there is no live feed tomorrow by a lad called Spencer on the help line!

Its all getting bizarre as I've just had livechat with iFollow and received the following:

Screenshot_20170711-103119.png

16 minutes ago, pinowl said:

Its all getting bizarre as I've just had livechat with iFollow and received the following:

<snip>

That is abysmally disorganised, the match is in a matter of hours. What the hell are they doing? Between this and the kit I'm starting to think there's something weird going on. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
36 minutes ago, pinowl said:

Screenshot_20170711-103119.png

Yes that's similar to what I get.  He said that it's just League games but clubs have the right to show friendlies if they wish but the club haven't announced it yet.  Pretty weird!