IMPORTANT! Train travel update for today's game!

Don't know if anyone will be effected by this but it's just been on the radio that a freight train has derailed north of Sheffield station as a result of this there are NO trains from Meadowhall to Sheffield station,

tickets are valid on "reasonable" train services to your destination and tickets will also be accepted on the super tram at Meadowhall.

like I said doubt it would effect too many people but thought I'd just put it on here incase if does.

38 minutes ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

Don't know if anyone will be effected by this but it's just been on the radio that a freight train has derailed north of Sheffield station as a result of this there are NO trains from Meadowhall to Sheffield station,

tickets are valid on "reasonable" train services to your destination and tickets will also be accepted on the super tram at Meadowhall.

like I said doubt it would effect too many people but thought I'd just put it on here incase if does.

So I can still get the train to Meadowhall from chapeltown. 

1 minute ago, Animal said:

So I can still get the train to Meadowhall from chapeltown. 

I'd imagine so mate, just relaying what I heard on radio Sheffield this morning, it sounded like the line is only closed between Meadowhall and Sheffield so can't see a problem with you getting the train from chap to Meadowhall then jumping on the tram to leppings lane.

2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

How about the service between Huzhou and Shanghai Hongqiao?

Any updates on that? Wrong kind of egg fried rice on the track or summat like that? :wacko:

It's fine. 

7 minutes ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

I'd imagine so mate, just relaying what I heard on radio Sheffield this morning, it sounded like the line is only closed between Meadowhall and Sheffield so can't see a problem with you getting the train from chap to Meadowhall then jumping on the tram to leppings lane.

Wish I was going to the match today, it's work for me. 

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

How about the service between Huzhou and Shanghai Hongqiao?

Any updates on that? Wrong kind of egg fried rice on the track or summat like that? :wacko:

It's bad news for you chief!

the train driver was knocked unconscious by a stray egg roll!

china has been cancelled until further notice!

:duntmatter:

You could get the bus but they are implementing a battle royle policy on there! I dunno if it's the film or the WWE kind of battle royle but that's up to you whether or not you take that chance...

祝你好运!

Just now, LJH1867OWLS said:

It's bad news for you chief!

the train driver was knocked unconscious by a stray egg roll!

china has been cancelled until further notice!

:duntmatter:

You could get the bus but they are implementing a battle royle policy on there! I dunno if it's the film or the WWE kind of battle royle but that's up to you whether or not you take that chance...

祝你好运!

It's fine! I've dropped a rickshaw driver ten yuan and he's promised to get me to the match for the kick off. :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Can anyone confirm if there is a buffet service on the 10:04 Leeds to Sheffield ?

Also what is the seat availability situation ?

All seats have been sold for this train! 

please log into Owlstalk and go to the ticket section to see if any part timers have returned any tickets.

also their is no buffet service on this train, anyone wanting any food will have to fight David Dimbleby for the last egg and cress sandwich.