Buckley or Wallace

Guest wilyfox

Wallace has found form 2nd half of season, and scored 5 in his last 12 apps. He's as likely to create and score as anyone else for us right now. 

1 minute ago, chizumgeorge said:

Wallace, its not a tough decision

It is a tough decision tbf... Wallace hasn't played out of his skin week in week out, yes he can be very impressive without a doubt but there's times when he's far from that. Buckley has a good record in this league, we've not seen much of him but from what I saw the other night he looked good, especially to say he's been out so long and hasn't had many starts this season he looked comfortable and put others to shame. So yes, it is a tough decision as they are both quality players that can make a real difference. 

Guest RocketOwl
7 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

depends what ross wallcae turns up. Not seen enough of buckley, both capable of causing plenty of bother on the day

In a question of Buckley or Wallace and that's your answer?

The Wallace that has performed very well for two seasons?

Surely it's dependant on what Buckley turns up? Reason why Wallace plays so often is Carlos trusts him to play to a certain level.

Guest RocketOwl

For me it's not a completion between these two anyway. You can easily play both agasint Barnsley. It's more Buckley vs Reach.

4 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

In a question of Buckley or Wallace and that's your answer?

The Wallace that has performed very well for two seasons?

Surely it's dependant on what Buckley turns up? Reason why Wallace plays so often is Carlos trusts him to play to a certain level.

Wallace is far from consistent. Has a spell of 3 good games then 3 I don't know why hes on the pitch games

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, Holmes said:

Impressive? Thought he was pretty non-descript.  Didn't give a performance screaming at me to keep Wallace out of the side.

Not sure what game you was watching.

We saw the Buckley from Brighton at long last - not quite at that level but definitely on his way and he looked confident and dangerous.

3 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Wallace without question.

sadly our best chance of a goal is him smacking one from outside of the box.

That's the problem with the service for Rhodes tho, He comes inside to shoot rather than whip a ball across the goal by going round the outside

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, ViolaOwls said:

Wallace is far from consistent. Has a spell of 3 good games then 3 I don't know why hes on the pitch games

Completely disagree would say Wallace has been one of the most consistent performers under Carlos.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, ViolaOwls said:

That's the problem with the service for Rhodes tho, He comes inside to shoot rather than whip a ball across the goal by going round the outside

How much service does Rhodes need lol 

He had his header that of course is not his fault it's a wonder save, he had an open goal but the angle was tight and at the end he had a clear shot in the box that he dragged wide. All three set up nicely for him.