Season tickets sold for next year?

2 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

I have a membership and a foundation membership and wanted to upgrade to ST for me and the wife (she is neither), I registered interest and was informed I would be contacted but have had nothing back from the club. 

They're working through the list at the minute. I know of someone who was called on Friday 

9 hours ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Does anyone know how our season ticket sales are going on a like for like basis against last year ?

Ideally without the 3 year tickets deals being included..

Why would it concern you ? 

7 hours ago, Sonny said:

The old captain, hoping for a decrease.

Now why would I be hoping for that? - if that's the best you can do don't bother..

The reason I ask is because it may give a possible indication to Mr C's thinking, if they're in-line or above last year he'll be happy, if they are significantly behind he obviously won't be and it may well encourage him to change the style of play we're currently employing should we fail to go up.

If we don't get to this years play off final and sales are down one would assume he'd rather we revert to the attacking style of last year.

Guest BULGARIA
2 hours ago, jamese said:

They're working through the list at the minute. I know of someone who was called on Friday 

It must be a huge list as i am now into the 3rd week of waiting for a call back regarding renewing my season ticket.

If they don't call me, i aint renewing.

Petty maybe, but its so maddening.

1 minute ago, BULGARIA said:

It must be a huge list as i am now into the 3rd week of waiting for a call back regarding renewing my season ticket.

If they don't call me, i aint renewing.

Petty maybe, but its so maddening.

Why would you need to be on a list to renew? all renewals are given priority. Only new ST requests go into a waiting list.