Tomorrow

There's always plenty of infighting on here. Probably what makes it interesting.

I'm what you might call slightly right of centre, my mate Rickygoo is definitely left of centre (but extremely well informed).

I sit on the Kop and think it's the centre of the universe and the hub of all the atmosphere at Hillsborough. The die hards who sit on the North think the Kop is dead and they think the world revolves around them.

Some people think the tickets are massively overpriced. Season ticket holder's think they should shut up and stop whinging and put their money where their mouths are.  

Some people thought CC was a waste of time, some people are still banging on about 'Big Nige' as manager. 

I once put on here that opinions are like kids. You love your own but barely tolerate other's.

Tomorrow could be a red letter day in the fortunes & history of Sheffield Wednesday. If we do it, it still doesn't mean we are guaranteed anything, but it would be the start.

My kids have all been away over the last 10 years but always made the pilgrimage's back for key games. (part timers), United, Carlisle and loads more but we always gather like moths to a flame. This game obviously has the same flavour.

Sorry to ramble on, but my point is, although we all have different opinions and frequently air them on here. Tomorrow we need to be totally on the same wave length.

When we played Utd in the promotion year it was the most toxic atmosphere i can remember. From start to finish it was completely hostile. From when their team coach arrived, to the pre match, and all the way through it was total deafening hostility.

The Welsh media have been talking it up and even saying that their dismal following will outshout us blah f******g blah.

Tomorrow, lets put all our differences to one side and really go for it. 

Let the North do what they do well, be intimidating, loud and take the p**s out of Cardiff's embarrassing following and constantly be on top of the loud mouth Taffs who have basically stolen 6000 seats from us (in conjunction with SYP).

Let my beloved Kop be the majestic being it can be on big occasions and be loud and aggressive all game.

The South, often underrated in terms of atmosphere can play its part, it will be full and can also contribute.

Let's start early, a la Wycombe and keep it going. When the crowd is announced, 6000 less than it should be, let's make our feelings clear, that we have sacrificed 6000 seats to accommodate 1800 pathetic away fans, knowing full well we wouldn't be given the same privilege.

Sorry it's so long, combination of red wine & adrenaline. 

Let's make it a day to remember, so in a few years we are on Owlstalk saying "Remember that Day against Cardiff".

LOUD, HOSTILE AND COMMITTED.

Let's do it.

Only read half but that was enough to get your point.

Just rally together, reyt?

We will. We always do when it matters most.

The second half was the best bit.

What's wrong with people these days, everyone's got AH and those other two letters where you can't constipate!!