Bizarre

SG says he's had no discussions with Mr Chansiri this time. I think he said the same thing last time.

Given he's only over here occasionally and there's only 2 weeks left of the season doesn't that seem odd?

Perhaps SG is telling fibs.

If he says he didn't speak to him, then he avoids having to answer a million questions about what they talked about.

It's not hard!

Exactly how I read the situation.

If it's not broken, don't fix it.

DC will just want continuity. We've progressed every year for the last 4 years with minimal spending, so if he can invest little by little, we'll be promotion hopefuls by out big anniversary year.

Don't worry, it's all sorted.

If they haven't spoken then Grays days are numbered. If the new owner takes the time and trouble to talk to fans in the stands prior to a game, he will surely talk to the manager. Any new boss will talk to senior staff at the earliest opportunity, so either Gray is telling porkies or goodbye.

If I had just bought a business for nearly £40m and was intending on keeping the manager on, one of the first things I'd be doing is sitting down with the manager and discussing my strategy going forward with him.

Considering he's had ample opportunity to do this, the fact he hasn't speaks volumes in my opinion.

I have a feeling he may be planning on replacing Gray and if he does, he won't be the first business man to make a multi-million pound takeover and then put his own man in charge or considering he's funded this deal entirely out of his own pocket, I'd say he has every right to do so!!

I suspect that not all that has happened has been leaked to all and sundry.

P&G announced there will be a statement from new chairman this week. Can't believe SG hasn't sat down with him yet if only to work out how many matches Mr C's grandkids will be mascots at;)

Edited by BigOwl