£27

It makes you wonder what it's all about. Is the prem really worth it? I know a bloke in his late 50s. Hes missed one home game in 17 years and one away game in the last 5 years. Hardcore you'd think, but he's not fussed on getting promotion. He enjoys following Wednesday win,lose or draw but admits that if we went up he'd have to pick and choose his games. From his point of view he'd rather watch Wednesday 48+ times a year in the Championship than 20 maybe in the premiership.

I got a text saying it's 15 pound for me and three others so if the op fancies meeting me I'll give you 1 for 15

It was aimed at people who usually pay on the turnstiles

Against the morals of the post ive already got a ticket sat with my mates, thanks for the offer though pal

It makes you wonder what it's all about. Is the prem really worth it? I know a bloke in his late 50s. Hes missed one home game in 17 years and one away game in the last 5 years. Hardcore you'd think, but he's not fussed on getting promotion. He enjoys following Wednesday win,lose or draw but admits that if we went up he'd have to pick and choose his games. From his point of view he'd rather watch Wednesday 48+ times a year in the Championship than 20 maybe in the premiership.

When we get to the premiership buying a season ticket is probably going to be a necessity to keep it affordable if your attending most home

game although that probably the case now anyway. Many of the northern and midlands premiership clubs have season tickets starting at

under 500 quid. Its the away games that going to be the problem, other than the odd game I won't bother going away anymore, can't justify

it with my current income and commitments.

Do what you want, I'm only saying what they text. I don't go very often but still support Wednesday and always will. I go when it's cheap or free and paying all that money to watch very poor entertainment is anyone's perogative. I've seen more than my share of poo since 1977 but anyone that goes now and has been for the past 15 years deserve every medal that's going.

I've not had a text about £15 tickets. Went to Rotherham match on a whim £28 on Kop, won't be going again at that price, it was dire and reminiscent of the 70s when I was a regular but knew no better!

Call me what you like, part timer, whatever but I'm done when it costs the best part of £40 for a 'matchday experience' (I'm now mature enough to know when I'm being ripped off and having the pi55 taken out of me by football)

You'll love it in premier league then....

£52 playing the likes of Stoke who play for 1-0 win and still go away happy with a 0-0 draw. 

I think it's wrong that they're doing an offer JUST for people who don't go regularly.

There'll be many people who have been to, more or less, every home match this season...why don't they get the same discount?

It doesn't really matter to me because I have a season ticket. Just feels like people who buy more tickets aren't getting the perks that people who buy less tickets are getting. 

Guest The Horse

Bag of balls.
I'm a regular POTG due to irregular working hours on Saturdays yet I've only missed three home games this season.
I've already got my Brum ticket but still - I didn't receive any texts.

Only thing I got was an email banging on about my last chance to book a sodding pre-match carvery.

I'm not going to the carvery...

£27 is shocking

Im a season ticket holder and I've been saying to my bag of rags today that I might not go if its freezing

Easily shocked aren't you.

Wednesday in "charging the same as they have done all season shocker!"