Something To Remember About Dave Jones

Played 22

Won 14

Drawn 4

Lost 4

Win Rate 63.63% still 8% above the greatest manager of all time Harry Catterick and nearly 20% more than many of yours beloved gary megson.

Remember this when your wanting Old Arry to takeover.

Also remember we do not have a god given right to win matches.

And finally remember we probably would have been playing someone like Yeovil away today.

And finally finally remember that classic Bon Jovi song "Keep The Faith".

DJ needs to pick a team and work on them

forget all this 4, 5 ,6 changes every match. Otherwise that stat is going to change very rapidly

Yep agreed but when its blatant that players are playing crap what else does he do? Semedo/Madine crap against Huddersfield so rightly dropped. JJ crap for last three games, rightly dropped. Reda Injured. Mattock Sent Off. Beevers is simply not good enough at all.

This is all great but I don't think you can blame people for being frustrated. Those 4 defeats have all come in the last 4 games and we are shipping goals while looking absolutely abject.

I like Jones, I like Jones a lot, but we need wins quickly.

Absolutely not, I am well and truly pissed off. Its amazing the difference between Birmingham and now. We have had some bad luck with injuries/ refs etc and DJ has made some poor decisions.

I was with you until you mentioned Bon Jovi and Classic in the same post.

Bon Jovi

lol

lol sorry.

I understand your concerns, after 4 defeats on the bounce, but come on lads... this is a tough division you're playing in now.

You'll be reight. You need patience.

The squad of players you have (defence aside) look too good for the bottom three. And I'm sure Mandy will flash the cash in January if you're still struggling.

I'm not saying I like your manager, but he's got a great record at this level.

Keep the faith.

How many teams have ever been relegated after seven games?

Absolutely none. It could be worse we could have played 7 lost 7. Pity its not until November when we play Peterborough. Just hope at that time they haven't played 16 lost 16 as you just know what will happen lol

Hasn't Alan Irvine got the best win ratio of any manager

lol

Guest Sheff Owl

He needs to pick a team and stick to it.

Will Lee continue at RB? i really can't see it, i think he will shove Mattock straight back in there. I think Lee should stay there.

Reda needs to come back in for Jones.

He needs to work out what his best team is ASAP.

We were dreadful today, simply dreadful.

It reminded me of (can't believe I'm saying this) of some of the stuff that we watched under Irvine - no idea how to attack, stupid defensive errors etc.

Dave Jones is proven to be a really top manager at this level and now he really needs to show it.

Guest Sheff Owl

Ok, if he does then I would agree he's lost his mind.

Yep but he only played Lee today because of injuries, there was no other option.

He has claimed Lee is not really/struggling to adapt yet Lee proved him wrong.

IF Lee keeps his place and the one bad game he has he will be dropped mark my words.