What would it take for DC's penny to drop?

I ain't waiting for a penny - to - drop, because as has been said by  @OneEightSixSeven, " he doesn't have a penny to drop."   I agree.

Rocket - up - bum,  is the only thing that will work, DC thinks attendance numbers are because of HIM....this is how conceited he is.  

attendance numbers are because Wednesday Fans don't ever jump ship, even when the ship is severely damaged, it's got nothing to do with DC.

• Like 2

Which ever way we end up in the next two games ( please please stop up, we have gained superb momentum after Sunday) - ultimately DC will not change.

Funds aside, the quicker he realises that 'this project is not for him' and rip off the plaster the better for him personally and us as a club.

A complete revision of infrastructure off the pitch and footballing professionals in football jobs will be a step in the right direction - please let that penny drop.

Just go - then we can have some hot water in parts of the ground and customers don't have to sell their houses.

• Like 2

He’ll never change. He’s a complete moron and a control freak. He’s also a petty insecure little man. 

His antics are easily the equivalent of a 15 point deduction every season. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Well lets hope these rumours of a takeover are true then?

Any takeover will need DC to accept he isn't getting his money back. I'm not sure he can accept that.

• Like 1