Today's Championship games

11 minutes ago, Jim said:

Yes, it is a problem. We get into good areas but we don’t create as many opportunities as we might and our finishing when we do so isn’t on point often. We’re very much a side that is built to get just in front and stay in front. I don’t see this changing much this season sadly.

Yep, but as we know you can't always win a game 1-0.

I hate the fact we try to hold on, it should never be the case, but we just can't score goals, even when the ball is on a plate...we find a way to miss it.

22 minutes ago, SheffWed said:

It's what really concerns me with us, where are the goals coming from..

We beat Rotherham 1-0, yet Rotherham are truly shocking, especially in defence, yet get spanked by most teams.

Teams like Rotherham should have been a game to claw some of that goal difference back.

Us v Rotherham is not the same game as anyone else vs Rotherham. 

Everyone knows they don't like us and us at their place is one of the biggest games of their season. They raise their game, play a bit tighter. It's a different ballgame and a bit more of a leveller. Frustrating for sure, but not unexpected 

• Haha 1

I think there is a lot of nerves about with the bottom teams, it's must not lose games, rather than really giving it a huge push for 3 points.

Teams are bricking it, a lot have been dragged in and with 2 places available, a bad result could really be too much.

33 minutes ago, SheffWed said:

Flipping heck..

Not Championship....but something you thought you would never hear...Jordan Rhodes sent off for Blackpool

Violent conduct😁