Millers v Owls ticket details.

The Owls face Rotherham on Saturday 2 March (3:00pm) in the Sky Bet Championship and ticket details have been confirmed.

We have an allocation of 2,115 for this all-ticket fixture.

Upper Tier:

Adults: £27 
60 & Over: £20
Armed Forces: £20
Disabled Concession: £20 
18-21: £20 
Under 18: £11 
Under 13* £9 

* All under 13s must be accompanied by an adult and can only be purchased direct from the Ticket Office. 

There are 16 wheelchair spaces priced as above plus a companion free of charge.

Ticket sale details:

Monday 19 February (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 990 or more TPP

Monday 19 February (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 940 or more TPP

Tuesday 20 February (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 890 or more TPP

Tuesday 20 February (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 840 or more TPP

Wednesday 21 February (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 790 or more TPP

Wednesday 21 February (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 740 or more TPP

Thursday 22 February (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 690 or more TPP

Thursday 22 February (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 640 or more TPP

Friday 23 February (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 590 or more TPP

Friday 23 February (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 540 or more TPP

Monday 26 February (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 460 or more TPP

Monday 26 February (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders

Tuesday 27 February (9:00am): Members and Owls Foundation Members

Tuesday 27 February (2:00pm): General sale

Sale dates are subject to availability.

Online Priority Point sale periods - When we enter a new sale period where fewer Ticket Priority Points are required, supporters with tickets stored in their online basket from the previous phase of sale will have those removed.

Supporters who attend this game and purchase in advance will receive 10 Ticket Priority Points.

For certain away games, including this fixture, fans can choose the row and seat numbers when booking online. We are unable to group different bookings from different sale phases together.

Supporters must log in before purchase and note that the game will only show as available to buy with the relevant amount of Ticket Priority Points. This can be found under the personal details tab.

*A £1 booking fee per ticket is applicable for all orders online or over the phone.

Let the annual social media moaning about TPP being a closed shop from fans who want to go to their one away game a season and expect the same priority as fans who've been to every away game in the last two years begin...

On 16/02/2024 at 15:22, alanharper said:

Let the annual social media moaning about TPP being a closed shop from fans who want to go to their one away game a season and expect the same priority as fans who've been to every away game in the last two years begin...

Seen as you're the resident ticket Guru Al, when do you reckon they will sell out? I can get mine in the third block, can't imagine it's even possible for them to sell out in the first few phases? Surely there's not over 2k fans with + 940 points?

1 hour ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Seen as you're the resident ticket Guru Al, when do you reckon they will sell out? I can get mine in the third block, can't imagine it's even possible for them to sell out in the first few phases? Surely there's not over 2k fans with + 940 points?

I think it'll sell out Tuesday at some point. Probably make it to the afternoon.

42 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

It always used to be that they could sell out in the third phase, not sure if that's actually still the case or not. 890 for phase 3 still seems a little high to me so it may go further now - I've got 950 so am only in the second phase and although I've missed quite a few away games this season (Xisco will have that effect on you!) I got tickets for all but just one game last season and have been to or had tickets for I think 11 out of 18 away games this season (plus all home cup games) so I can't imagine that there are over 2,000 fans who've been to all but 14 of total matches in the last couple of seasons and qualify for phase 3. For a similar, only 200 higher, allocation at Huddersfield 890 points would have been in phase 1 and phase 3 was 780 - obviously we've played 4 more away games since that went on sale.

However it could also be that with it being a local game there'll actually be quite a few less than the announced allocation available to regular fans with corporates, club staff, players etc. taking more tickets than usual. Not sure how it all works, I remember that last season the only game I just missed out on being able to get a ticket for was the small 1.1k allocation at Fleetwood, but then despite getting tickets for every cup and away game for the next 3 months or so, including the cup replay at Fleetwood, when the Forest Green tickets went on sale despite the allocation being a bit higher I was somehow actually further away from being able to get one for that game than I was for Fleetwood! As it happens I managed to get a return for FG - good to get the ground in, not so good for literally every other reason!

23 hours ago, alanharper said:

It always used to be that they could sell out in the third phase, not sure if that's actually still the case or not. 890 for phase 3 still seems a little high to me so it may go further now - I've got 950 so am only in the second phase and although I've missed quite a few away games this season (Xisco will have that effect on you!) I got tickets for all but just one game last season and have been to or had tickets for I think 11 out of 18 away games this season (plus all home cup games) so I can't imagine that there are over 2,000 fans who've been to all but 14 of total matches in the last couple of seasons and qualify for phase 3. For a similar, only 200 higher, allocation at Huddersfield 890 points would have been in phase 1 and phase 3 was 780 - obviously we've played 4 more away games since that went on sale.

However it could also be that with it being a local game there'll actually be quite a few less than the announced allocation available to regular fans with corporates, club staff, players etc. taking more tickets than usual. Not sure how it all works, I remember that last season the only game I just missed out on being able to get a ticket for was the small 1.1k allocation at Fleetwood, but then despite getting tickets for every cup and away game for the next 3 months or so, including the cup replay at Fleetwood, when the Forest Green tickets went on sale despite the allocation being a bit higher I was somehow actually further away from being able to get one for that game than I was for Fleetwood! As it happens I managed to get a return for FG - good to get the ground in, not so good for literally every other reason!

Which blocks sold yesterday do you know? Just got mine but in the far end block. Surprised all the middle blocks sold in the first 2 phases? Or do they just open them randomly? 

18 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Which blocks sold yesterday do you know? Just got mine but in the far end block. Surprised all the middle blocks sold in the first 2 phases? Or do they just open them randomly? 

I wasn't in the first phase so don't know what was sold then but when I got mine not long after the afternoon sales opened there were just a couple of tickets left in one of the middle blocks behind the goal, and I got in the one next to it to the side of the goal.

The seating plans aren't always that accurate anyway, for Millwall I'd booked aisle seats on the upper tier that looked to be to the side of the goal but it turned out they were in the middle of the block but bang central right behind the net (which was fine!)

22 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Does it say "Enough tickets" or "last tickets" at the moment?