Vilda Sacked as Spain Coach

It's disgusting sacking the manager that helped them win the world cup, I watched the final and in my opinion which I'm going to give on here because I missed the thread on Hermoso on another forum, is that Rubiales was over the moon that Spain had won the cup and when greeting Hermoso, in his excitement just kissed her on the lips, he didn't snog her he didn't force her, she made no attempt to push him off, I assume she was as excited as all her country women/men that they had won the World Cup, I think it's taken the shine off Spain winning it, I've seen the video of her on the coach after and she looks very happy to me, I think it's been blown out of all proportion by people who, and it's just my opinion, who don't like the fact that he kissed her on the lips, I wonder if there would be so much fuss if Rubiales was a woman and kissed her.

At the end of the day Spain won the World Cup, everyone was happy and showing emotion, ffs I would have kissed anyone or anything if England had won it. Ps. I'm married and love women.

• Like 2

I don't think he should resign I think it's been blown out of all proportion as I said he didn't try to snog her or shove his tongue in her mouth he gave her a quick kiss on the lips, I think she was encouraged by others to complain I don't think she would have complained judging by the video of her enjoying herself with the team after, I think there's a touch of misandry going on here.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mighty Quinn said:

It's disgusting sacking the manager that helped them win the world cup, I watched the final and in my opinion which I'm going to give on here because I missed the thread on Hermoso on another forum, is that Rubiales was over the moon that Spain had won the cup and when greeting Hermoso, in his excitement just kissed her on the lips, he didn't snog her he didn't force her, she made no attempt to push him off, I assume she was as excited as all her country women/men that they had won the World Cup, I think it's taken the shine off Spain winning it, I've seen the video of her on the coach after and she looks very happy to me, I think it's been blown out of all proportion by people who, and it's just my opinion, who don't like the fact that he kissed her on the lips, I wonder if there would be so much fuss if Rubiales was a woman and kissed her.

At the end of the day Spain won the World Cup, everyone was happy and showing emotion, ffs I would have kissed anyone or anything if England had won it. Ps. I'm married and love women.

19 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

I don't think he should resign I think it's been blown out of all proportion as I said he didn't try to snog her or shove his tongue in her mouth he gave her a quick kiss on the lips, I think she was encouraged by others to complain I don't think she would have complained judging by the video of her enjoying herself with the team after, I think there's a touch of misandry going on here.

So here we are again. A bloke from Rotherham who seems to know better than the woman herself exactly what happened, how she felt, how naturally she reacted and that she was fine about it until 'she was encouraged by others to complain'. 

We should be hugely grateful to @Mighty Quinn - clearly he was there and has better insight than Hermoso herself. Thanks MQ for putting us all straight. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Good god.

2023 in Britain right here folks.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Mighty Quinn said:

It's disgusting sacking the manager that helped them win the world cup, I watched the final and in my opinion and he did that twhich I'm going to give on here because I missed the thread on Hermoso on another forum, is that Rubiales was over the moon that Spain had won the cup and when greeting Hermoso, in his excitement just kissed her on the lips, he didn't snog her he didn't force her, she made no attempt to push him off, I assume she was as excited as all her country women/men that they had won the World Cup, I think it's taken the shine off Spain winning it, I've seen the video of her on the coach after and she looks very happy to me, I think it's been blown out of all proportion by people who, and it's just my opinion, who don't like the fact that he kissed her on the lips, I wonder if there would be so much fuss if Rubiales was a woman and kissed her.

How would you feel if you sat watching your mum, sister, wife or daughter win the world cup and he did that to them, knowing they wouldn't consent to being kissed like that?

7 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Of course you were there and know exactly what happened 🙄 and no one is allowed to have an opinion, have you actually read my texts or are you a misanthrope 

The person who made the complaint was there, but you seem to have ignored her point of view.

Well I live in the real world and as I watched the game and aftermath I cn understand how excited they were winning their first ever world cup, I am an emotional person myself and I can understand his elation at the end, in hindsight and with all the fuss it's caused he should have apologised and said what I've just said, what do you mean by 'a kiss like that' it was a kiss on the lips, no tongue no snog, and yes if it had been any of my family I'm sure they would think the same, and like I've also said, her arms were by her side, she could have pushed him away or slapped him at any time but she didn't, why was that if it was so offensive, it's took all the shine off Spain winning and I honestly THINK, not know, that she was encouraged to complain. I also don't know why it's supposed to be old fashioned to be emotional 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Well I live in the real world and as I watched the game and aftermath I cn understand how excited they were winning their first ever world cup, I am an emotional person myself and I can understand his elation at the end, in hindsight and with all the fuss it's caused he should have apologised and said what I've just said, what do you mean by 'a kiss like that' it was a kiss on the lips, no tongue no snog, and yes if it had been any of my family I'm sure they would think the same, and like I've also said, her arms were by her side, she could have pushed him away or slapped him at any time but she didn't, why was that if it was so offensive, it's took all the shine off Spain winning and I honestly THINK, not know, that she was encouraged to complain. I also don't know why it's supposed to be old fashioned to be emotional 

You actually thought that in your head, and decided to type it out and post it.

Proper creepy vibes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Sexual assault is not emotional.

And you claim to love women despite you calling the victim here a liar  and excusing sexual assault.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mighty Quinn said:

You don’t live in the real world, you live in the old world. Whether you like it or not, things have moved on and women have a right to equality.  There are still men though that don’t consider their rights or wishes, as I’ve said before, they are arrogant and entitled. You are making excuses for something that cannot be tolerated or excused.

7 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Maybe her arms were by her side because she was shocked?

• Haha 1